Reviews for Redefining Views
Steffi Star chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I actually was eating chocolate chip cookies while reading this. XD

But I do love the idea and I look forward to reading more! Update soon!
Wolf Princess girl chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That was really interesting! Is there going to be more? I really want to see how this plays out!
kurtXBlaineKlaine chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I hate Finn like you don't even understand how much I hate him!, I use to like him in season 1 then I disliked him in season 2 but so far in season 3 I just wanna frikin kick him!

Great story!
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
loving this
Ann chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Soooo cute!
MyRebelWithin chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I was so excited when I read the summary because I’ve had an idea like this for a long long time, but I could figure out how to write it down. I am so liking where this story is going I cannot wait for more. I have such a big smile right now. PLEASE please update soon.

PEACE&LOVE
notactive63773 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Very cool. I like the setup and Klaine knowing each other since they were little? #dead.

Super excited for the next chapter!
Canadian-23 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Hey wonderful! :)

First thank you soooo much for the amazing notification! Wow! That made me sooo happy! :) I really enjoy the first chapter! I can't wait to see were this story will go! Love Klaibe they are soo amazing! Can't wait to see the next chapter and you are wonderful! Love you! :) :)
kellylouise potter chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Grey story so far! I really enjoy your style of writing, it is effortless to read :) I hope you update soon!
984 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66