Reviews for The Lion King
MarciaRebafan chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I honestly can't find the words to say how much I enjoyed this story. Every word, every little thing about it was perfect. The end had me bursting into tears, but it's all good because if something manages to move me to tears then it's really really good. Thanks for sharing this amazing fic with us.
MissJayne chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Loved it! *laughs* I would have re-read it ages ago, but I still have it on my hard drive :D Another vote for more Micha and Jay stories!
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Is this being turning into a 'verse? Please tell me it is! *.* Is there more than The Kids Are Alright? Direct me, I'm lost. :)

When I read the title, all kinds of crazy ideas came to mind, but this...OMG

Lion King is the first film I saw in the cinema and I swore then and there that I'd never set my foot in it again. LOL
Prettycrazy chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
aaawww this was really sweet.

I am so looking forward to more of this family.

Thank you for a great read.
jstapny chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Poor Will, starting kids off with The Lion King was certainly a bad choice. I balled the first time I saw it myself and I was an adult! lol. He should have picked a Pooh movie to ease them into it, lol!

Jethro's relationship with Jay is concerning considering it is implied that he has been home for some time so his missing early bonding issues should have resolved themselves early on after his return. Sounds like there were other troubles (hint more stories) that would account for their distance. Jay is very cultured for such a young age (clearly his mother's influence, lol) but he definitely has the compassion of his father.
Paris-eternellement chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
this is excellent.
Left my heart in Paris chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww super cute I love jibbs familys and I really liked everything amazing job. I loved thw will cynthia I really like them your an awsome writer