Reviews for Words in a Fishbowl
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Loved it!
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
That's it? Wow, I expected more from you, considering what a great author you are. This was not sufficient or satisfying. I really like your stories, but this one fell short, and I love aquarae, so please do more on them. And is time make it a lemon.
Daniratoe chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
My god this is so cute I love this!
I love aqualad and his awkwardness!
anlmoon chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
I like how cute n awkward the couple are. Please continue to update would love to see more of there progression
GennaCide chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
This story is very cheeky, just the way I like it. It's romantic without being too stuffy and fluffy. It's probably one of my favorite AquaVen fanfictions. This is also probably one of my favorite pairings. Good work. ;
chica13 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING THIS XAPHIE! I LOVE THIS PAIRING!
Kai chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
I am starting to like this couple more and more!
Chrys chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Why does this fic not have more reviews? This is superbly written and not at all corny and overly cliché as a lot of the other crap on this site. Great work you're doing here; you're capturing the characters wonderfully. Write on!
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
This is better than I expected
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Love this, love the auction thing haha. And I definitely like Raven being the proactive one.
Mrs.DylanLightwoodIvashkov chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Cute! I have a soft spot for that old lady, haha. No seriously, I like the chapter a lot, and I'm so glad you updaaaaaated

Mkay! Later
n2a0d0i0a chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Cute!
Mrs.DylanLightwoodIvashkov chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Will you please add another chapter(s)? I just reread this story, and I realized how long it has been since you updated

Your writing is wonderful
klu chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
these were great. I would love "an almost cohesive plot" and an M rating for these two
DreamBeamz chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Mesmerizing, I love that they expressed their feelings to each other :) Very enticing ;) I love it! I definitely would love an M one :) Fantastic writing and can't wait for the next chapter to see her bid for him or how that plays out :)