Reviews for Prince of Equestria
Anonymousmoose chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Amazing! I'm also really happy that this has Christian references. You are the best! Some typos,but not to bad. I love that you changed the Prince of Egypt lullabye to that. It must've taken a while! You should write more, such as maybe instead of just a fanfic,maybe you could do some crossovers! I also like that ponies can change so that they are slightly human,at least! Sorry for this really long review. It was just an awesome story! P.S. ( Maybe you could write an MLP Pirates of the Caribbean crossover! Then you would be my virtual BFF! )
Anonymousmoose chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Awesomeness!Cool that you thought up Luna's first words as "drunken muffin" . That was so cute!
TorstenderMilch chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
the song needs notes to it. If you don't already have it done, i'll gladly do it

Torsten der Milch
Alyx Wolff chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
nice ending to a wonderful story. congrats! :)
Ryukn7 chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
so will there be a sequel to this?
Chlumpy chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Remember the revision I promised? I'm too lazy to change it on here and FIMfiction, so I did something better! The story will be dragged out, and will make more sense in many parts. What's better about that? Shouldn't you be doing that here and now, Chlumpy? Yep. But I didn't tell you what I'm going to do exactly...check out my page for more info...heh heh
Chlumpy chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
In reply to Matski: the ponies are anthromorphic at times. This gets explained many a time, I hope. I know much things dont make sense, but many DO get explained. The chapters will be revised eventually, to flow better
Matski chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
So now we know the origin of Nightmare Moon, and others before.

And since when do ponies have hands? (I read a small part of this chapter of Luna slamming her fist into a stonewall).
S.H.I.E.L.D-Agent-Phoenix chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Cool update soon
OddJeffRanKeye chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
"drunk muffins" indeed
keep up the updates, good sir
S.H.I.E.L.D-Agent-Phoenix chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Cool update soon
Alyx Wolff chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
You are one heck of a writer. :) It takes a bunch of talent to get a story on my favorites list, and this story has it. It was only at chapter 5 till It hit me that you named it after the Prince of Egypt, and the song Queen Galixina sings is the one Moses mom sings. I was sitting here in my bed reading the song, over and over, when the tune popped into my head, and I'm all :0 :D I 3 the prince of Egypt. This story is exellent, and I'm looking forward to new chapters! A couple of things I noticed though:
- can the ponies change into humans? Cause you're always mentioning "so and so changed into anthro form" or whatever, and they used their hands and other human parts, along with the action.
- is 'forgot his name, the royal drunk blacksmith uncle', is he supposed to be Scottish? ;) I love his accent you put in.
Rainbow Lily chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
S.H.I.E.L.D-Agent-Phoenix chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Cool, update soon
NobodieZ chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Wow! this a pretty intense chapter (And I don't say that often).