Reviews for Bombshell
The-Red-Lip chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Artemismis way too OOC. Ps,you NEED to write Traught
PrettypurpleRogue chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I'm probably showing my stupidity, but what does BAMF mean? I seen it before and I can't figure it out. But good story, cute bonding moment. PPR
Brickwall847 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
So, I have to say that I was not expecting this from a fic titled "Bombshell." Most likely because I opened this tab a good bit of time ago, and waited to read it. But I loved this. I completely agree with you that after a day of horrible moments like the one Artemis experienced, something small is the perfect thing to push you over the edge. If it's a big problem, you can push feelings away and just move forward, but when it's small that becomes almost impossible. I think you captured that beautifully. I'm also amazed how my feelings changed as I read this. I was really angry about the crying Artemis, right up until she said her mom won't answer. I assumed you didn't know how to write being weak, yet in character, and boy did you ever prove me wrong. I'm also glad that you chose to write this in Wally's POP, because that gives Artemis's statement about keeping her mother safe a completely different layer. As the reader, you can't really tell if that's really what's making her upset, or if she's trying to gain just a little bit of her pride back after being caught crying and wanting her mom. I just love your portrayal of the situation. Great job.
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is something YJ writers should have added immediately after the "Failsafe" fiasco! I mean, the episode after it kinda gave a sense of closure, but being able to see the team's immediate reactions to the simulation would've been humbling. That might sound odd since it's such a serious ordeal, but there's this big gap between "Failsafe" and their "shrink wraps" with Black Canary.

You really have Wally's character down! The way he went about comforting Artemis & his transition from denial to honesty was perfect & completely credible.

It's obvious that the relationship between Artemis & her mother isn't functional, so it was nice to see that, in a time like this, Artemis really is concerned for her.

Fantastic story! (: Can't wait to read more YJ by you!
MiniSquatch chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
DAMN YOU'RE GOOD. i'm only good at drama
QueenyLeAcH chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Super cute
Lychee Green Tea chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Loved it! There have been a lot of one shots about the aftermath of Failsafe, and I think you're one of the only authors to write about any character on the Team trying to contact their family. There have been a few others, but most of the one shots center around the teenage romance so much that it seemed unbelievable, so I really like this approach much better. Nicely done!

Cheers,

LGT
jtcr chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
sniff sniff so beautiful. flash you better take her to see her mom
Karma Killer 11 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
;_; Oh man, don't mind me, I just got a twig stuck in my eye. After cutting up some onions for dinner. Totally.

...

Oh, who am I kidding? This was wonderful. -bawls-
Celadon Catamount chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Well done. :D
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
He should have ran Artemis to her mum... Oh well, good job on this! Enjoyed it!
avatarlover95 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Just...positively adorable and perfectly perfect. That's all. There are a plethora of these kinds of fics out there after the last ep, but this was brilliantly and realistically done - not forced at all. Once again, LOVE.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
i love it are planning on continuing
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Have you listened to "Saltwater Room"? It's by Owl City, about a guy and girl being friends and growing closer to each other, and yet almost afraid to embrace the love they have for the other and go on to being something more.

Wally and Artemis - especially in this story and after watching the episode - seem to fit the picture.

Great story.

~Ani
Inscriber chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
One. Of. The. Best. Last. Lines. EVER.

"...he knew she just needed a freind. But he wanted to be so much more than that."

...OMG-I love it!