Reviews for the collected lists of Zuko
Fuzzyninjaassassin777 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Okay so that last review was from me. For some stupid reason, I'm having trouble logging in so I don't know if that message was sent through my account or if it was just sent as an anonymous review. I think it sent it as anonymous though so just so you don't wonder about it or anything, I am the one who wrote that lol.

I'm gonna go try to login again haha bye!

-Fuzzy
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Please please please update this! I would really love to see a few new lists since your story has progressed so much. And very good job by the way! You are one of the best zutara authors on fanfiction!

Okay so obviously these lists are from the time when Zuko had been freaked out by her stalking and hadn't exactly started falling for her yet. I'd really like to see a few lists that reflect how he feels about her now since we're pretty deep into the main story now. Or maybe a list that shows the progression of his feelings for her? Just a thought!

Perhaps you could make a list of all the conflicting things Katara makes him feel and why/how she makes him feel that way; like what she does to make him feel that way. I think it'd be cool to see a list somehow involving the tickle fights or the "healing" sessions Katara seems to demand from him and his confusion as to why the these happen so often. Not that he minds of course! Cause we all know he doesn't! Haha!

Also it'd be funny if there was a list of all the interruptions that ruin their special moments! Okay that is all! I apologize for the rambling and all my silly suggestions! Anyway keep it up! I look forward to the next chapter of Not Stalking Zuko.

-fuzzyninjaassassin
randomosity chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Haha! This is full of win. So much win. It also reminds me of a list from the 'Dear Dumb Diary' series

'Things You Should NEVER Do Around An Angry Person.'

- Try to see the other person's point of view.

- Laugh at how high-pitched their voice gets when they scream.

- Breathe or blink.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
CREM PI chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
FUNNY
Sashakinz chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
BAHAHAHA! I love it! "And not at all pretty..." BAHAHAHA!
Biffel chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Ah! This is so cute! I hope you update this soon! As well as Not Stalking Zuko! Your stories are so addicting!
Vaneria Potter chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
****Accept Katara's bossiness as it is an unchangeable fact of life. Katara tells Toph how to earthbend, Aang how to be the avatar and Sokka how to do whatever it is that Sokka does.****

'Am not allowed to say that Aang has the concentration levels of a teaspoon' - even if he does.

'Note: what was she planning to do with a teaspoon if she did have one on her person? Disembowel me with it? Is that even possible?' - If it is possible, I'm sure Katara would know. If it isn't possible, Katara will be hard at work FINDING a way... inbetween bouts of stalking.

Nobody helps with the dishes

I help with the dishes

I breathe

*Laughing SO hard...*

Maybe you could do a list of most awkward moments next? Or 'list of things/times Aang has made me want to rip my hair out'? (scorpedillo incident and getting sulky over Zuko and Katara are probably near the top)
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Yup, this made me snicker several times! Aww, poor Zuko; cheer up, things will get better soon!
Kalanrae chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I loved this hope to see more lists :)
grandiose6 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Hi! this is an adorable fic and have faved! just one quibble:

'Rearrange the spice cupboard in alphabetical order'

alphabetical order doesn't really exist in atlaland, except maybe if airbenders used an analog of tibetan and old fire nation used sanskrit (which is actually a syllabary but whatever, there is something like an alphabet rather than calligraphy characters) and i'm not familiar enough with inuit and equivalent writing systems but anyways all the writing in the show is chinese calligraphy (in the art book there's a lot about it, also highly rec the art book).

sorry for going on, it's kind of a thing for me.

have fun in vietnam! my sibling traveled there for school and liked it. you are a superfast updater in any case, that 2 whole weeks is a long time. I have had stories on my alert list that have gone for over a year between...they're still good but it's hard to get the same sort of effervescent energy and quick feedback of an engaged readership that you manage by posting so quickly and writing so well! i like the balance of humor and emotion in this series too, because even when there's heavy bits too the chapters all have enough humor to make me laugh!
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I like the list idea, but I also kinda maybe want to see a journal that Zuko writes. That would be cool because Katara is great and all but I would love to hear more complaints from our favorite firebender about her many ways of bossiness. :D Update soon k :)
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Somebody is in denial.

D

Tree
WishofHearts chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
OMG you know about the spoon thing too? I used that threat on a guy once and he paled and didnt talk to me for a week :L

Love Zuko's many lists - he really does like fireflakes, doesnt he?
tgbwe chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
xD that was hilarious! completly made my day,i also imagine him to be a listwriting type of person. thanks so much for posting this!
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
These lists I adore! I imagined Zuko, since he's the Prince, very organized despite his tendency not to think things through. He probably sorts out things in his head, and now that he's on the right path, he can concentrate on the little things in life besides eating Aang. Plus I can imagine Ozai making him write as punishment: I will work harder at my Firebending. I will not...

Funny and adorable! (or adorkable in Zuko).
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »