Reviews for Private Jokes
the truth is hard to swallow chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
omg, definitely one of the best tate perspective stories i've read. AND IT'S SO FUNNY OMG.
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Very funny, I really enjoyed myself reading this.

Congrats!
KitTales95 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
wow I absolutely loved this story. :) I wish there was more to it. But oh well. It made me just interested enought to check out your other AHS stories.
Salazar-Tipton chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I love how you capture Tate. Please write more!
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Tate is so wonderful! cool story!
southern cross chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
So I absolutely love your character description of Violet it is absolutely spot on. And that fact that your Tate is never just 'good' but embraces that darkness and twists it around everything he does just makes him that much more interesting. And can I just tell you that i laughed out loud that he got 'brained' by the shampoo bottle. I can so see her doing that.
ScarlettWoman710 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
The best! The absolute best. I love the Good Tate/Bad Tate section. Awesome!
madscott chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Love love love your stories. They honestly are my favorite in this fandom.
bellegunness chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
i'm grinning like an idiot! thank you dear this was so much fun to read
ohyellowbird chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
fucking shittt. tate perspetive. more. please more. i loved your good tate / bad tate. and everything else, of course.

"Bad Tate knows where that fierce little girl is going to be; on her back with her legs open muffling her mewling on her knuckles while his tongue is licking the crotch of her underwear transparent."

this fucking sentence dude. seriously. my comments for you are never coherent. you are making me illiterate with your beautiful fics. this totally inspires me to write more violate. ndjsngs

in conclusion, this is perfect and i would like my very own good and bad tate.
Drakulina chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This was amazing! I'm in love with all your Violate stories and hope you'll have more for me (it's starting to be an addiction).
Rock The Rain chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
LOL. I really liked this one. xD Good job.