Reviews for One Piece! Queen of the Seas
Umm
lavanderbunny chapter 25 . 2/20
Hey just think of any begging for updates as us saying that we love your work enough to keep reading after we've read what's posted! X) ok?
Zanzar chapter 25 . 1/28
What happens next?
GarionRiva chapter 23 . 1/15
It's a really good concept and I really commend you. Your fics really inspired a lot of FemLuffy out there and I can say that some are one of my favorites.
This fic has so much potential but you really need to admit that you are getting really lazy as the story progress. I always wonder if you spend more time reading comments and replying to them than writing this fic.
InsaneFoxLove chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
IIIIIIIIIIII WAAAAAAANNNNNNT MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE!
zofie15 chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
It's been a long time since I last read this story so I decided to re-read it. Must say was a lot of fun reading it again. I am a bit dissapointed. I hoped it wouldn't stop so abruptly. But who am I to wonder about a writers mind work. Great story...liked it a lot. Soooo looking forward for the sequel. Thank you for sharing your story and keep up the great work you do so well.
AnniBananni chapter 25 . 12/1/2014
This fic makes me sooo happy, I'd love to read more as soon as it comes out. This was my first time reading any part of this fic, so I ended up reading from beginning to end (it took a few hours). I love how Luffy is allied with Whitebeard, and I find it hilarious that Marco became Luffy's personal pillow.

One thing that I didn't like as much was how Marco and Whitebeard interfered with Luffy's battle with Whitebeard. I feel like Luffy would've told them off and finished the battle on her own. Other than that, this is a great fic.

I generally don't like stories where a character has a devil fruit that allows them to swim (especially after the fishman island arc), but this one does that idea justice.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
Keep good
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
But Morgan wasn't a vice admiral... /:(
flee27 chapter 25 . 8/9/2014
so good couldn't stop reading XD this one of the best femLuffy fics i've read yet!
zenaku8yoru chapter 25 . 8/6/2014
Please don't call Zoro, "Zolo". T_T Nice chapter. :)
Shiary chapter 25 . 8/6/2014
I see. I'm glad to hear from you and hope you are well. thank you for the chapter :)