Reviews for One Piece! Queen of the Seas
Otakugirl41 chapter 25 . 5/3
Oh man I loved everything It's so to see more soon. XD
AkioYuuna chapter 25 . 5/3
hey, i really really really like your story... so when you gonna update this story? im waiting... so please please please update, kay...
are you making this story with pairing femluffyxcoby? why coby though?
why luffy's mom not take luffy to train her haki? if she mastered it, she would be a lot more stronger...
P1R8 K1NG chapter 15 . 11/28/2016
Ummm i gotta say this but some of the writings in this story is a legit copy of the other one piece fanfic dragon queen
bunnycake chapter 25 . 11/16/2016
Hope you update this story. It's soooo good
Guest chapter 25 . 11/13/2016
Aww
You should make luffy join the warlords! Make ace and sabo jealouse! Hehehehe
Anyway this story is awsome! I cant wait for the next chapter! I wonder what shanks or whitebeard would think if she was a warlord... thats why in this story she should! I wanna see what would happen!
CaitiAthena chapter 9 . 8/6/2016
thou shall not diss Sanji-Kun's cooking, or thou shall die.
CaitiAthena chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
yay sabo's not dead
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2016
I will review for you!
PyruxDeltax chapter 25 . 5/6/2016
Will Shanks be showing up? And How will Luffy's Crew and Allies (Like shanks & the Whitebeard Pirates) find out about her heritage, especially her parents?
GreenDrkness chapter 25 . 3/22/2016
I love this story and Coby is is soo adorable about his crush and I love Luffy's Mom she is badass
Awww no more Sabo? And I'm a little disappointed Luffy didn't tell Ace that she left early because Garp was going to marry her off
Keep on the writes
Guest chapter 25 . 1/18/2016
Love it all! Please post some more!
White-chan chapter 25 . 1/18/2016
You know, Luffy's devil fruit kinda reminds me of the legendary pokemon; Lugia.
Specially when Ace gave an description of her devil fruit.

Can you continue this? It's really, really cute.
And I like most of your One piece stories, besides I want to know Ace reaction of CobyxLuffy.

Ok, White's out...
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 24 . 11/22/2015
This fanfic is awesome are you going to continue it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This is good, but I feel like you completely changed everything about Luffy except her name
Laina chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
this is good chapter but why on episode 1 she just have 1 brother where is sabo?