Reviews for Purpose
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Torture student Dean is not a pretty picture.
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Ew! Harsh and beautifully descriptive (as ever). Gonna have to seek out your stories.

Chick x
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
First off...I inspired you? YAY! Thanks so much for the shoutout! :D

Second off, *gulp* sure did get the creep factor down. Which is pretty gosh darn amazing with the fact that it is 100 words...GREAT job!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wow, powerful stuff, this is a really vivid insight into that terrible time, and you really captured Dean's shame and horror at what he was being forced to do.

Well done x
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
i bet sam would be surprised to learn that dean is for once the teacher's pet. ;) write on!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
It's an intelligent and well observed insight into a cruel and revolting time for Dean, Understand when I say I hate it it's because I hate to think of Dean brought to that horror.

DeansBabyBird
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Excellently creepy. Love the last line - somehow it leaches all hope.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I could hear that soft spoken sibilant hiss of Alastair's voice clearly in your dialogue like he was breathing in my own ear-yikes!

And you were able to give me an insight to Dean's POV as he closed himself off from all the raw pain he was feeling from the disgusting things he was being asked to do.

The mind has a unique way to avoid complete shut down, it will shift the person's present awareness to focus on something else, just so it can survive. And even before Dean went to hell, he'd had a lot of practice all his life on focusing on something else to get through the hunts. So your story made perfect sense that under the extreme horror of hell he's find a way to save himself from going insane by looking at what he was going to be doing for eternity as his "purpose"

Good art should make you have an emotional response and this drabble made me shudder for Dean.

Great job!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Very, very good!
Sharlot chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Guhh...chilling glimpse into Dean's darkest time. Isn't it ironic how terribly sad it is that Dean always excels with whatever he puts his mind to? Good one, D!