Reviews for All A Lie
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Sad that Shmuel still died, and of what Bruno's father said, but at least Bruno lived.
R chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Whoa... learn to separate paragraphs.
Juliet Allen chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Hey this was pretty good :3 It was a little hard to read but it was pretty well written and even though Bruno still lives, I'm upset about Shmuel dying :( But oh well, it was excellent anyway :D
AussieGirl16 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Echos of 2008-2009 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
RemyOneDirection chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was really good the whole huge paragraph thing made it hard to read, but it was incredible anyway! Thanks for writing this :]

Remy xx
LeighRose chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I read your review to my story (Chocolate Bar) in my older account (I deactivated it for some odd reason and I'm back with this new account) so I'll be re-posting it in two days with all the corrections you pointed out. Thanks )

I read your story, and it was awesome because Bruno lived, but I'm sad about Shmuel still dying, he was awesome and so is Jack Scanlon ( But oh well, at least Bruno lives! The huge paragraph made it hard to read, I just had to copy & paste into a word and separate into paragraphs...but it's still amazing! )

May I PM you when I have new Boy in the Striped Pajamas/Pianist stories posted? I just thought you'd like to read them

Again, excellent story!

SavingViolets chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Okay, so Bruno lived, which I am happy about, but it was sad that Shmuel still died. However, I would like to point out that while a very small number of people did survive the gassings, a child Bruno's age would not. I did like the alternate ending, though, but I would like to add that it was all one paragraph, so separating the lines would make it easier to read.