Reviews for Star Wars and the Attack of the Battle Droids
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Awwww. :D
Balin Lord of Moria chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Cute and amazing! It's refreshing to see a fan fiction where the story is completely child-like in its style of writing! I enjoy it when people see things through the eyes of a child, so even though I'm an adult over the age of thirty, I might try writing a few fanfics that have their own child-like perspective.

In a Star Wars Expanded Universe story, Yoda remarks about how remarkable children are. That they view the universe with wonder, and wonder what a thing *is,* and what it *could be,* rather than what they *want to see.* Life might be a little easier if more of us thought like children. LittleFlan is a genius!
AliBelly chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Sooooooo adorable!
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
So cute! :) Although, *shameface* I can't remember who Ahsoka is.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was pretty entertaining. Thanks kid!
insanemum chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Glad to see you're getting the "Flanettes" into ff so young! Well done, MotherFlan. Your little man shows real promise :)
Charlotte Webber chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Great story! I especially like the last line ... "C3P0 did all the work."

Do you like Harry Potter? I do and I enjoy reading stories about Harry and his best friend Ron, but I haven't written any.

Keep writing! I can't wait to read more!

Charlotte Abel
twihard318 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Way to go LittleFlan. Your never too young to write a story. Keep it up kiddo.
sfiddy chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Way to go, Little Flan! My son loves to make up stories about Dora and Diego, but he doesn't know about Star Wars and Jedis yet. Maybe when he does, he can make up a wonderful story, too! You have a fabulous imagination and I'm sure you mommy is very proud of you.

Good on you, MommyFlan.
Burntcore chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Congrats on writing your first fanfic, little man! It was cute. I'm glad that C3PO and R2D2 saved the day. :)
aging mom-avid reader chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Great story, LittleFlan! Will Anakin fight with C3P0 and R2D2 in upcoming chapters?
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Hey littleflan! Your story was pretty awesome! It's my favorite star wars fic ever! I'm glad you let C3PO do all the work. Loved it!

Thanks for sharing mommyflan! It made my day:)
littlestar5124 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Littleflan, this is a wonderful story! You keep following in Mommy's footsteps and work on more of your own stories. You sure did a great job on this one! Tell Mommy thank you for letting you shaore this with us. Good luck on more stories in the future! :)
BilliCullen chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Dear Little Flan,

Very good job!

I loved your story so much!

I think you are a very talented little boy.

I love Star Wars and it looks like you do too.

I hope you'll write another story very soon.
kbdragonfly chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I loved it little flan. Your a wonderful writer and would love if you would draw some pictures to go with your story. Can't wait to read more of your stories
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »