Reviews for Two
Personal Wonderland chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
(Roy's eyes are blue) and this was really cute!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Aww
This is Awesome D
Not here anymore 12 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Wow, this is really good! i really like it!
Konyi chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is pretty much why I ship these two. A well rounded balance, creating of the two, better men.. Excellent writing.
Planet Mads chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute!

I liked it. A lot. Yay for you.
Ash Likes Lemons chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
love it
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Im really loving how intense you make Roy out to be. Peirceing green eyes, hella strong..then sweetly, softly caressing Kaldur. Very, very nice :)
anon chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
will never not review roy/kaldur and lovely description of roy's arms in the first paragraph.

"It really shouldn't work, for them to be like this. Yet somehow it does. Theirs is a balancing act of sorts; Roy's stubbornness to Kaldur's deep thought, Kaldur's caution to Roy's reckless bravado; one without the other would still be whole, to be sure, but both know they are better men together than they would be apart, and better heroes too. Both understand that they will and must be Red Arrow and Aqualad before they can be Roy or Kaldur'ahm, and both will always put the mission first. They are men of duty both, and perhaps this is what binds them so closely together."

YES. YES. Exactly! The whole basis of the Roy/Kaldur ship, and you portrayed that beautifully.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Never enough Roy/Kaldur. had a craving... and right now it is very satisfied. 3 Love the realism of this piece. *heart*
Alimoe chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That was a great fic! I honestly never even considered these two as a couple until I read it, but I'm really glad I stumbled across it. Nicely written. I like all the comparisons you had. And it was pretty IC for the two. Well done!
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
*flails* oh, it's been such a long time since I last read anything remotely Roy/Kal. Bad fandom doesn't show them enough luvin', methinks.

I loved how Roy had to work so hard to keep his grouchy mcgrouch pout on, yet Kal totally saw through it anyway. That's one of the things I love the most about this pairing; the vulnerability that should seem so out of place in Roy... finds place with Kaldur *3*

Lovely fic~ :)
TheGrayson chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is hot. And I think you captured Kaldur perfectly. It's hard to write him, so bravo!
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 11/6/2011