Reviews for The Hold
Dawn Ruthless chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
I love this, especially the little bit at the end about his greatest desire. Can't wait for more so please update soon.

~Dawn
innerfantasy chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
This story is awesome, hope u update more soon!
Corianna15 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Very intriguing story..not quite sure it's characteristic of Arthur to willy nilly throw people in the dungeon like that, but good start with morgana
Renjiyamato chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Hi! A bit short but still ery good, and as for what the spell does going by the spellwords I'd say it brings out peoples inner evil and it spread to anyone he/she meets, Yes I am welsh and can translate the spell:

Dewch allan y drwg mewnol, lledu fel tan gwyllt, peidiwch a rhoi'r gorau/Bring out the inner evil, spread like fireworks, do not stop.
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
So... they all act out their greatest desires? Cool beans. 3
Tuli-Susi chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Well, this sounds interesting. Does the spell make people reveal their true feelings, say and do what they are thinking?

If so, any conversation between Merlin and Arthur will be hilarious to read!
Fate and Dreams Collide chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Is it wrong that when I read the wall scene I heard Benedict Cumberbatch's voice in my head?

Ohh, my guess is that it makes people tell the truth. Or something along those lines.

Can't wait to read more! :3
DammitimmaD chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Well I don't really get the Sherlock BBC reference but I assume it's the part where Gwen slaps Gwaine :)

Love this chapter! I can't wait for more!
Angela-Bennet chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This is an epic start to a promising story.
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
:O Gasp! Please update soon! I NEED to know what happens next!
Viper5336 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
hope you post more soon.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Ooo...what an interesting beginning! I like it!