Reviews for Dragon's Rage
update soon chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
Put something up i love this story its great please keep writing it and put in maybe lemon
Hydroplatypus chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
Good to see this story going again. You really should try to introduce some new conflict into this thing, or at least some more persistent villains. Or make the Templars a more immediate threat.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
I think this is a very good story I cant wait for you to update again and as to the game of thrones storys they both sound good but I think I like the first one better
Cjonwalrus chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
Rouge is a color. Rogue is the term you're looking for. Just a little nitpick
karthik9 chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
Good job again. So Garrett is quite hardened here in this story. And to be honest for a very good reason. But is willing to accept that you can generalize people even templars that easily. Nice take on situation of the army camp there and good point about Hawke and others not expecting several things. Just shows that things never go according the plans.

Btw gotta ask one thing. Didn't split with the Chantry happen at 9:40 after the events in Asunder novel, not 9:38.

Lovely take as always with Merril and their happy family life. Good and funny if somewhat tasking memories like that truly make life worth living.

I also really love Song of Ice and Fire and it's tv series one of the best I have ever read or watched. For first idea could work. I mean in game of thrones you win or you die and Iron Throne is seat of the conqueror. And Robert really does not care being king at least alter in life. Just can't see Ned acting againt's his friend. Maybe if he after he has seen Rhaegar's children die and Robert reaction to it, but not before.

The second idea is very much working one. Could honestly happen with simple touch of fate. While it does take away from Tyrion his friend Bronn it can work. Thou Tyrion could hire him for extra protection. I seriously think that this second idea would be much more true to the series.

Overall good job again and I hope that you update soon.
TheDudeMan400 chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
hurra! You've returned!
Legionary Prime chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
I am so glad you're back
Hivedragon chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
So basically we now have a demon city now, oh dear were fucked.
kratos chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
This story is great!
bubbajack chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Wow, this fic was for lack of a better term awesome up to this point! The fight scenes, from the the buildup to the fight with Meradith, to now were all done perfectly! Hawke gaining Dragon attributes was a cool idea as was the Kirkewall Protectorate. I will certainly be looking forward to the continuation of this fic. Till then,

-Bubbajack out!
swartzvald chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
Excelent battle sequence, historically acurate too.
Just one small beef. Who the hell is Charade? Shouldn't there be a description or some dialoge, an introduction of some sort? She just sort of pops up out of nowhere.
swartzvald chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
No, don't apologize, I love histo.
swartzvald chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
You know what this reminds me of? One of those old Schwatzeneger movies, like the running man or total recall, you know its a bad movie, but you love it anyway because it's just so over the top.
Hopefully you'll finish this someday.
the devils son chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
i enjoyed this whole story ecxept the beginning but that was kind of expected still a littled pissed over it still wonderful story