Reviews for Little Boy Lost
Why was Johnny put in juvenile detention? That's usually reserved for kids who've committed crimes, not for kids waiting for foster placement.
I was disappointed in this update. I thought there'd be more to it since it took a long time for another chapter to post. Instead we get 6 rushed paragraphs describing how Johnny sets up his new apartment. If the quality is going to start declining in this story, I'll be moving on as a reader.
Pandaboo704 chapter 1 . 6/9
Really good first chapter, I think I'm hooked.
c76828 chapter 21 . 6/6
I'm so excited that you are continuing with this story. The "Boot" series has been a favorite of mine, one that I go back and reread frequently.
I am really looking forward to reading more about Johnny, Jimbo, and the rest of his friends and time at the academy.
Again, fantastic and I eagerly await your next chapters.
NickTonyK chapter 21 . 6/5
Awesome! So glad you're back! I love this story and hope you'll update again soon!
Dianne chapter 21 . 6/4
John's excitement for his new apartment was sweet and realistically written. Just having a place to lay your head at that age and with all that's happened would be joyous even without furniture. Small details like the wire hangers from the cleaners that previous tenants might leave behind, make your story very human. Thank you so much for continuing to post and gifting us with your talents. Life is busy but your writing is worth the wait and very appreciated.
MinervaMcGee chapter 21 . 6/4
Great chapter, thanks for sharing your work!
HeroWorshiper chapter 21 . 6/4
Lovely chapter! Johnny has himself a home. Nice to see a new installment in your story!
NatalieGH chapter 21 . 6/4
I'm so happy this got updated, this is one of my favorites :D
FlaFan chapter 21 . 6/3
Yay Johnny! Yay Ginger!
Var Devonshire chapter 21 . 6/3
A new chapter, yay! Such a sweet look at Johnny moving into his first apartment.
Marbo chapter 21 . 6/2
What a great story! And you write very well. I really have enjoyed reading Johnny's "history". Love the way you have developed him into such a good, independent soul. Really enjoy that some of his future friends (Dixie, Cap, maybe Mike?) are already in the picture too. Please don't make us wait for more!
Kamkats chapter 21 . 6/2
I'm so glad you finally updated this! Great chapter, excellent writing, I could picture it all perfectly and almost feel how joyful the whole situation was. Good job! :))
katbybee chapter 21 . 6/2
Ginger: Yay! So happy to see this update! I have not written for E! in a long time, but I have missed this story... (I am considering using July's Camp NaNoWriMo to blitz out finishes to all my unfinished stories..) but this is so good! Happy dance!
SandyJump chapter 21 . 6/2
nice chapter, is there more to come?