Reviews for Little Boy Lost
c76828 chapter 20 . 8/13
A thoroghly delightful story! I so enjoyed when you put Pete and Jim in the story. Great writing, keep it up.
Kamkats chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
Wow, this is really impressive. I can tell that a lot of effort went into this. It faintly reminds me of the Light in the Forest by Conrad Richter. You know, they should make a movie out of this. You are a great writer! Lol, you should send this to Randy Mantooth. I think he'd like it. :) Great tragic back story and I loved the heartfelt moments. Jimbo is one clever son of a gun. :)
anon chapter 20 . 11/18/2014
I am not sure that the fire department would allow the crew to use their engine (on duty) as a taxi service. Johnny is a civilian and a minor. Other wise this was a good chapter.
NickTonyK chapter 20 . 11/18/2014
Awesome! Glad for the new chapter!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Awesome chapter, loved watching Johnny watch the firefighters fighting the fire and the rescue. Lovely!
Holly70sgirl chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Love this story. Was very excited to see a new chapter up. Hopefully more soon. Great writing!
Rosemoor chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Thanks for another great chapter. I agree with the others-it's too short. Please update soon.
darspi chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Love your stories. Good chapter but too short.
CMCity chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Interesting that the firefighters noticed Johnny's interest and are trying to "fan the flame", if you will...
Just one problem with this chapter: it's too short! LOL
HeroWorshiper chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Yay! A new chapter. You made my day! Loved all the descriptive language.
Var Devonshire chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Awesome new chapter. I love how you give Johnny a little glimpse into the life he will have one day. Always look forward to your stories and am glad you're updating this one. Very well done! Var (at work but couldn't even wait until lunch to read this chapter and still haven't remembered to bring my password to work so I can sign in to review.)
Piscean6724 chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Your updates always leave me hungry for more! Great job!
TheNaggingCube chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Very happy to see the next step in Johnny's story posted. Hope there is more coming soon.

Johnny's admiration and excitement at watching the firefighters was beautifully done.
NorthwoodsPoet chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Yay ! Another chapter in this great series ! Looks like Johnny is truly hooked on firefighting now...
susan chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
ginger s,
someone on emergency fan fiction is using your title story lille boy lost but the ficion is totally diffent
from what your writing,