Reviews for Little Boy Lost
NatalieGH chapter 20 . 3/12
My heart omg I'm very happy with the turn this story took. I'm also happy that we got to meet one of the guys from 51 (although, I was really thinking it would be Roy) I (along with everyone else) really want another chapter. PLEASE update soon 3
SandyJump chapter 20 . 10/25/2016
story's getting good, have to finish, plezzzzz
ny05016sc chapter 20 . 9/22/2016
Love the story, Longing for an update.
chasingmavericks chapter 20 . 7/5/2016
Another story I love...hope there's more!
NickTonyK chapter 20 . 6/9/2016
Love this story, like all your others! Can't wait for you to update, which I hope will be soon (hint, hint!)
frozen-in-wonderland chapter 20 . 2/29/2016
This is really good! If you could I think a lot of people would appreciate it if you would update and complete the story, I know I sure would. Of course I, and probably the others, understand if you can't. Or just really don't want to. It has been over a year after all.
dukesofhazzardchick7993 chapter 20 . 1/18/2016
That was awsome
Guest chapter 20 . 1/17/2016
I was wondering if you were going to finish this story? I love all your work. I am a huge Emergency! fan, and read a lot of E fanfiction. Yours are some of the best out there. You really bring the characters to life and make them just jump out of the page. I haven't seen anything new from you in a while. I hope all is well. Thanks for all the wonderful stories that you have written.
c76828 chapter 20 . 8/13/2015
A thoroghly delightful story! I so enjoyed when you put Pete and Jim in the story. Great writing, keep it up.
Kamkats chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
Wow, this is really impressive. I can tell that a lot of effort went into this. It faintly reminds me of the Light in the Forest by Conrad Richter. You know, they should make a movie out of this. You are a great writer! Lol, you should send this to Randy Mantooth. I think he'd like it. :) Great tragic back story and I loved the heartfelt moments. Jimbo is one clever son of a gun. :)
anon chapter 20 . 11/18/2014
I am not sure that the fire department would allow the crew to use their engine (on duty) as a taxi service. Johnny is a civilian and a minor. Other wise this was a good chapter.
NickTonyK chapter 20 . 11/18/2014
Awesome! Glad for the new chapter!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Awesome chapter, loved watching Johnny watch the firefighters fighting the fire and the rescue. Lovely!
Holly70sgirl chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Love this story. Was very excited to see a new chapter up. Hopefully more soon. Great writing!
Rosemoor chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Thanks for another great chapter. I agree with the others-it's too short. Please update soon.