Reviews for Medium Rare
Robert E. Lee chapter 1 . 4/27
I love this fic! It's one of the best stories I've ever read. Thank you for writing this amazing piece.
allisondasher chapter 1 . 1/4
Awesome story!
Lizzy0305 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I absolutely adore your writing style. This was brilliant :) Thank you!
Lytari Talon chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Lovely :)
WeasleyGrangerPotter chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I loved this story. I've always liked the idea of Harry seeing the dead after DH and I love how you portrayed it. I also love your portrayal of Snape and i adored your Lily. It was wonderful
DeathsHeadMoth chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Absolutely FABULOUS! And I will most defiantly be reading everything else I can find from you!
Cinnamon, Sugar, and Slytherins,
DHM
OspreyEmblem chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Absolutely brilliant!
Cannibal Incorporated chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Right now, I'm acting snivilous- this has made me so sniffle-y and soppy. My heart- ah. I can't take it.

This was so well written. The town is absolutely charming and original. I've never seen a medium Harry before, but OF COURSE he'd be the type of person to become the hero of the after life as well. It's practically his calling.

I am so impressed by this little one shot. Very well-balanced, and an absolute joy to read.
Rohan777 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Awesome story. I think it's the first story I've read that made Harry a Medium. (Besides those that make him able to see his dead parents... or the Marauders of the Mind) Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this piece. Well, I'm going to browse your other stories. Have fun with your future writing.
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Brilliant!
Stephiebob22 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I loved it! You portrayed their characters very accurately on all counts, and there were so many moments that made me laugh! In my opinion, that makes for an incredibly successful story! :D
KitsunePriest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Lovely, simply lovely. Is there such a place in the real world to live in I wonder?
Olget chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Brilliant piece of work, I really like it! I especially love Severus, just on the edge between suspicious and insecure. Thanks for sharing!
LadySlytherin05 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This story was wonderful! I've never actually read a story with this premise before so that was nice and different for me. The only thing I didn't like was how quickly the story resolved. The beginning started out at a slow pace, not in the bad way where there's too much going on but in a good way where I could tell there was going to be a good plot. The story just ended too abruptly for me without as much angst as I like but it was still really great to read and I hope to read more from you!
Tokugawa Blitzer chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
AHAHA! Yeah, I love Collin now because of this story. Great read :)