Reviews for Love Changes You: The Eagle and the Snake
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 24 . 9/13/2012
noooooo drastoria! Bad quinn go away! Lol.

Awwwwww this chapter was bitter sweet.

Lol gred and firge hahahahah
Snitchstar chapter 23 . 9/12/2012
NOOO! Why did they need to break up?!

It was a great chapter, nonetheless. Update soon, I'm tense now.
lost in a musical daydream chapter 13 . 9/11/2012
I don't like you... -.-

Just kidding. :-P But who's the intruder? I must know!
slytherinsal chapter 23 . 9/9/2012
Oh-oh, tensions cause problems... well if they can survive having outside forces threaten their love they'll only grow closer.
sonofposeidon1995 chapter 23 . 9/9/2012
Hmmm, not a bad chapter. Not as good as I was expecting it to be but we can't be on song all the time. Hope this leads into something exciting in the future.
ShatterEveryWindow chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
Ooooooohhhhh, giiiiiiiirrrrrrrlllll, it's on.

I loved this chapter so much! It wad the classic tale of an ex-couple making the other jealous, a story that no one can ever tire of. It was a fanfic within a fanfic! Haha. Lovely, as always!
Black Vitriol chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
I hope this motivates you

The ending made milk come out my nose. A lot
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
ph merln fred and george...i love them i love love love love them.
NOOO A FIGHT! No no no. O o noooooo *sobs*

theyll avoid eacH other then tension builds up and hell pull her into a corner and theyll have a big dramatic reunion with loads of snogging xD hehehe
Crazy's What I Aim For chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
I thought Harry was an idiot for breaking up with Ginny at the end of HBP. And I didn't even like her.
However I do happen' to like Astoria and I kinda want to hit Draco in the face!
Gosh he's such a Gryffindork;)
bearbaitbrook chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
Poor Astoria! Please update soon! It helps me get my homework done when I can take a break every couple hours, check my email, and see that I have a new chapter of your story waiting for me!
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
UGH! No, no, no, no, NO! You are driving me CRAZY! *pounds head against computer table* Why do you do this to me? I thought their fights were over! :'( Well, good chapter anyways, even though I'm extremely unhappy with them. Weird how that works... anyways, please make me happy again and update soon! :)
ShatterEveryWindow chapter 22 . 9/7/2012
Finally finished reading! Whew!

Dun, dun, dun, holy crap! (I still gotta male a new penname... *random*) this was freaking INTENSE! When she broke the walkie talkie, I was like "Ohhhhhh, sh*t, of course that happens!"

Leaving me breathless as always, can't wait for chapter 2 of part 2!
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 22 . 9/7/2012
NO! Spoiler! I love/hate spoilers! They drive me insane but are necessicary for the story. So, make us all happy and please update soon! :)
Snitchstar chapter 22 . 9/6/2012
Woah. Woah. That was a great chapter! Very intense, very dramatic. Great, great job!
slytherinsal chapter 22 . 9/5/2012
Nice cliffie!
Arthur got the expensive easy-to-break ones did he? oh dear! the cheap ones can be dropped from upstairs windows, fall in a cup of tea or be left out overnight in the rain without permanent damage...
Can't be that broken if it's receiving. maybe she's not pressing the button hard enough...
618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »