Reviews for Love Changes You: The Eagle and the Snake
Snitchstar chapter 23 . 9/12/2012
NOOO! Why did they need to break up?!

It was a great chapter, nonetheless. Update soon, I'm tense now.
lost in a musical daydream chapter 13 . 9/11/2012
I don't like you... -.-

Just kidding. :-P But who's the intruder? I must know!
slytherinsal chapter 23 . 9/9/2012
Oh-oh, tensions cause problems... well if they can survive having outside forces threaten their love they'll only grow closer.
sonofposeidon1995 chapter 23 . 9/9/2012
Hmmm, not a bad chapter. Not as good as I was expecting it to be but we can't be on song all the time. Hope this leads into something exciting in the future.
ShatterEveryWindow chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
Ooooooohhhhh, giiiiiiiirrrrrrrlllll, it's on.

I loved this chapter so much! It wad the classic tale of an ex-couple making the other jealous, a story that no one can ever tire of. It was a fanfic within a fanfic! Haha. Lovely, as always!
Black Vitriol chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
I hope this motivates you

The ending made milk come out my nose. A lot
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
ph merln fred and george...i love them i love love love love them.
NOOO A FIGHT! No no no. O o noooooo *sobs*

theyll avoid eacH other then tension builds up and hell pull her into a corner and theyll have a big dramatic reunion with loads of snogging xD hehehe
Crazy's What I Aim For chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
I thought Harry was an idiot for breaking up with Ginny at the end of HBP. And I didn't even like her.
However I do happen' to like Astoria and I kinda want to hit Draco in the face!
Gosh he's such a Gryffindork;)
bearbaitbrook chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
Poor Astoria! Please update soon! It helps me get my homework done when I can take a break every couple hours, check my email, and see that I have a new chapter of your story waiting for me!
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
UGH! No, no, no, no, NO! You are driving me CRAZY! *pounds head against computer table* Why do you do this to me? I thought their fights were over! :'( Well, good chapter anyways, even though I'm extremely unhappy with them. Weird how that works... anyways, please make me happy again and update soon! :)
ShatterEveryWindow chapter 22 . 9/7/2012
Finally finished reading! Whew!

Dun, dun, dun, holy crap! (I still gotta male a new penname... *random*) this was freaking INTENSE! When she broke the walkie talkie, I was like "Ohhhhhh, sh*t, of course that happens!"

Leaving me breathless as always, can't wait for chapter 2 of part 2!
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 22 . 9/7/2012
NO! Spoiler! I love/hate spoilers! They drive me insane but are necessicary for the story. So, make us all happy and please update soon! :)
Snitchstar chapter 22 . 9/6/2012
Woah. Woah. That was a great chapter! Very intense, very dramatic. Great, great job!
slytherinsal chapter 22 . 9/5/2012
Nice cliffie!
Arthur got the expensive easy-to-break ones did he? oh dear! the cheap ones can be dropped from upstairs windows, fall in a cup of tea or be left out overnight in the rain without permanent damage...
Can't be that broken if it's receiving. maybe she's not pressing the button hard enough...
bearbaitbrook chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
I was wondering how long it was going to be before Astoria was at Draco's... glad the 1st day went well. I'm a senior this year (I start tomorrow) and let me tell you, it goes fast! Don't waste a minute of it!
617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »