Reviews for Love Changes You: The Eagle and the Snake
ShatterEveryWindow chapter 22 . 9/7/2012
Finally finished reading! Whew!

Dun, dun, dun, holy crap! (I still gotta male a new penname... *random*) this was freaking INTENSE! When she broke the walkie talkie, I was like "Ohhhhhh, sh*t, of course that happens!"

Leaving me breathless as always, can't wait for chapter 2 of part 2!
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 22 . 9/7/2012
NO! Spoiler! I love/hate spoilers! They drive me insane but are necessicary for the story. So, make us all happy and please update soon! :)
Snitchstar chapter 22 . 9/6/2012
Woah. Woah. That was a great chapter! Very intense, very dramatic. Great, great job!
slytherinsal chapter 22 . 9/5/2012
Nice cliffie!
Arthur got the expensive easy-to-break ones did he? oh dear! the cheap ones can be dropped from upstairs windows, fall in a cup of tea or be left out overnight in the rain without permanent damage...
Can't be that broken if it's receiving. maybe she's not pressing the button hard enough...
bearbaitbrook chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
I was wondering how long it was going to be before Astoria was at Draco's... glad the 1st day went well. I'm a senior this year (I start tomorrow) and let me tell you, it goes fast! Don't waste a minute of it!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
Ahhh asssttttoooorrrrriiiiiaa that was really reallyvreally stupid of you!
Im soo scared now! They won t let her out! Ahhhhhhh! Draconis gonna be so mad...
Black Vitriol chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
Awesomesauce chappie
sonofposeidon1995 chapter 21 . 9/2/2012
I know I didn't review much (once if I'm right). But now I regret it. This is a great story and I loved it. Even though I detest Malfoy. The ways I would torture him if I... Sorry, my Potterhead got ahead of itself. What else can I sa about this story? Oh wait, I know! Love changed me too! ;)
From HansunIlona chapter 21 . 8/31/2012
Hi, Cassia. I'm looking forward to Part 2. Do you have a Facebook account? wanna add you. :)
HansunIlona chapter 21 . 8/30/2012
Hi, Cass!
Nice story. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
ShatterEveryWindow chapter 21 . 8/29/2012
Dun, dun, dun...dun. :P

AWWW! He came! I want someone to do that for me...where's Patch Cipriano from Hush, Hush when you need him? *cries* this was such a sweet chapter, really, and a great way to end part one, darling! Love you. Can't wait for part 2 to start up!
Snitchstar chapter 21 . 8/27/2012
Another great chapter! That whole Draco senario must have been awkward for the Weasleys.:)
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 21 . 8/27/2012
Really good chapter. :) I like how Astoria fits right in with the Weasleys and how you show just how close they are after just a short time with that Quidditch game. Yes, it's AU, which normally I'm not a fan of, but you managed to make it slightly AU while still keeping the plot cannon. I guess what I'm trying to say is instead of changing the story, you added to it. Am I making any sense? I hope so. Anyways, please update soon. :)
slytherinsal chapter 21 . 8/27/2012
Cool - part two works better than a second book if it's novella length.
bearbaitbrook chapter 21 . 8/26/2012
I love that you have Astoria staying with the Weasley's- it's perfect!
607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »