Reviews for Love Changes You: The Eagle and the Snake
slytherinsal chapter 24 . 9/14/2012
Poor Draco, the path to hell [in his case in his own head] paved with good intentions.
Quinn is going to get hurt poor lad
bearbaitbrook chapter 24 . 9/13/2012
It breaks my heart to see her so unhappy without Draco, but at the same time, the reason he ended it with her is so great and noble and a true expression of how much he loves her :D
ShatterEveryWindow chapter 24 . 9/13/2012
Duuuude. I nearly cried at the part where he disappeared. :(

When there was Quinn in here, it made me think of OUR Quinn! Haha! Until you brought up sports and looks. Haha. But truly.

Fantastic chapter, (Thanks for the Cliffhanger) Please update soon, babe!
Snitchstar chapter 24 . 9/13/2012
Ahaha, your welcome! Another lovely chapter. I do hope Draco and Astoria get back together soon!:)
Black Vitriol chapter 24 . 9/13/2012
I've been wondering what went down at Hogwarts that year. We got a very obscure taste of what happened. Great chapter as always :)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 24 . 9/13/2012
noooooo drastoria! Bad quinn go away! Lol.

Awwwwww this chapter was bitter sweet.

Lol gred and firge hahahahah
Snitchstar chapter 23 . 9/12/2012
NOOO! Why did they need to break up?!

It was a great chapter, nonetheless. Update soon, I'm tense now.
lost in a musical daydream chapter 13 . 9/11/2012
I don't like you... -.-

Just kidding. :-P But who's the intruder? I must know!
slytherinsal chapter 23 . 9/9/2012
Oh-oh, tensions cause problems... well if they can survive having outside forces threaten their love they'll only grow closer.
sonofposeidon1995 chapter 23 . 9/9/2012
Hmmm, not a bad chapter. Not as good as I was expecting it to be but we can't be on song all the time. Hope this leads into something exciting in the future.
ShatterEveryWindow chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
Ooooooohhhhh, giiiiiiiirrrrrrrlllll, it's on.

I loved this chapter so much! It wad the classic tale of an ex-couple making the other jealous, a story that no one can ever tire of. It was a fanfic within a fanfic! Haha. Lovely, as always!
Black Vitriol chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
I hope this motivates you

The ending made milk come out my nose. A lot
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
ph merln fred and george...i love them i love love love love them.
NOOO A FIGHT! No no no. O o noooooo *sobs*

theyll avoid eacH other then tension builds up and hell pull her into a corner and theyll have a big dramatic reunion with loads of snogging xD hehehe
Crazy's What I Aim For chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
I thought Harry was an idiot for breaking up with Ginny at the end of HBP. And I didn't even like her.
However I do happen' to like Astoria and I kinda want to hit Draco in the face!
Gosh he's such a Gryffindork;)
bearbaitbrook chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
Poor Astoria! Please update soon! It helps me get my homework done when I can take a break every couple hours, check my email, and see that I have a new chapter of your story waiting for me!
623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »