Reviews for Love Changes You: The Eagle and the Snake
Rose chapter 29 . 11/19/2014
Wooowww looove this! Thanks for writing!
Rose chapter 26 . 11/18/2014
You know, although I initially disliked how quickly Astoria got angry, I've come to love her fiery temper, her independantness (independancy- whatever it is) and her fierce loyalty for what she believes in and for those she cares about. I've read some fanfics where Astoria is always crying and doesn't really have a personality, so after reading this, I am convinced that Draco could never fall for anyone different from this Astoria. Great job!
Rose chapter 25 . 11/18/2014
Woooooooww that was by far my favourite chapter! So wonderful, the way you wrote Dumbledore's Army reuniting! Love this!
Rose chapter 23 . 11/18/2014
Wow I love how Astoria fits so perfectly with the Weasleys! Great job on the fic so far!
Rose chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
Yeah its not exactly the way its in the books but whatever, this is great! I love this!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/17/2014
Hey didnt you make a mistake there? Dumbledore would never have told Draco to disarm him, because if he does that, then there is no point in the whole pretending thing, because Dumbledore is supposed to die undefeated,which would happen if Snape kills him and no one overpowers Dumbledore (because Snape and Dumbledore planned his death). (In the books) the only reason why Dumbledore's wand changes allegiance to Draco is because he does disarm him, which was not the plan. Just had to get it out there.
Rose chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
I like how this is going now :) Definitely gonna read through to the end of it :)
Anonymous chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
I think the hate between Astoria and Draco is too overdone, I mean, blood-boiling rage and screaming angrily everytime Astoria sees Draco? Way too much..
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
I like your plot. But it would be better if Astoria was in the correct year, you know, 2 years younger. And, I don't like the way Astoria keeps going from being cheery to drawling, groaning and screaming angrily. Its too sudden. Also the way she yells at Draco for practically no reason is annoying, I mean I know they are supposed to hate each other but she doesn't have to make a scene each time. But besides that, I like your story.
ParadiseForest chapter 30 . 9/28/2014
that was the most beautiful story I have read in 5 years reading from this site, way before I even had an account.
Drastoria is one of my main OTPS and such a beautiful relationship. And how every detail you wrote was realistic and logical to this world and the alternate. The thing that really made me cry oceans was how Astorias best friend Lucy had been in the story from the start, and how she knew her friend first year. And how she had died that night made me cry. But the real beauty is how Astoria named her daughter after her. Pure beauty. It's like you want me to to cry. I salute you because damn I try and write stories but loose inspiration and patience. And so it ends here. Keep creating stories like this, maybe a one shot of this pairing if you haven't already. It's hard finding an actual 30 chapters or more story of this pairing. Au revoir and see you around.
Weaselredhair chapter 13 . 4/16/2014
Remus didn't believe harry about his theory he confided with Remus that maybe Draco was a death eater sent to do the dark lord's business. Remus wouldn't have it He assured that Harry must have heard wrong he suggested that with James being his father and Sirius being his godfather that he had inherited some prejudice. He told Harry that Dumbledore would never let a death eater within the walls of Hogwarts. He also argued that Draco was only sixteen like himself that Voldemort wouldn't take someone so young take for his cause.
Weaselredhair
blueice2449 chapter 29 . 4/13/2014
Boys are so infuriating.
blueice2449 chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
Oh my gosh- Dawn? I'm reading a book called Dawn's Book by Ann M. Martin.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
I really like this story but I think that you could have created some more creative names for Astoria's friends (Julie, Sarah and Lucy.”
Anon chapter 29 . 12/18/2013