Reviews for Love Changes You: The Eagle and the Snake
ShatterEveryWindow chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
Yes! Finally! The romance is here! Obviously as a T-on secnod thought, if anyone really wants to know then they should just check out my profile as to why I've been waiting for the romance. But seriously, I loved it, and I especially liked that you didn't take the kiss to extremes, and just kept it simple. Short and sweet...until that retard Malfoy decides to ruin it by running away, but still. Can you spell 'amazing'? Anticipating the next chapter! :) (VICIOUSLY anticipating, at that!)
iHeartE.D chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Such a fun chapter! My only concern was the transition from Hogsmeade to Slughorn's potion class...I got a tiny bit confused there. Other than that, well done.
iHeartE.D chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
I really don't see how you think it's a dull story. I've actually enjoyed the first two chapters. You're very good at dialoguge, which is something I have a hard time with myself, but sometimes it got confusing. You're juggling four characters at one time. You don't have to have all of them say something in one chapter or sequence. In any case, this was well done.
iHeartE.D chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I actually thought this chapter was really well done by means of introduction. It's a really good look into what might happen next and the bit at the end with Draco was a good change. You captured his 'tortured soul' quite nicely but in a way that wasn't too perplexing.
IsabellaMarieSnape chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
awww...poor Astoria...I can't wait until Draco comes around :)

great job, keep up the good work! :D
LunaBeth203 chapter 5 . 11/18/2011! that was so cute! aww I loved it so much! and he saved her life and then...ran off? is he like Harry and doesn't want to put her in danger? oh and I hope Harry is still the BEST seeker in Hogwarts because he ALWAYS will be to me!
UmbraLunae chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
I love it, Astoria has so much spunk, so clearly a Ravenclaw. And the Love-Hate relationship, which i'm seeing, makes it hard to see around the corner. Continue with this story, it's so nice!
PinkRose111 chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Good chapther too. I'm so glad you asked me to read it, it's brilliant. Your writing is great, not to plain, not too complicated. You use the right amount of commas and semi-colons and stuff, and i really like that. Keep on writing!
PinkRose111 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Brilliant first chapter. Is Astoria a character in the books? If so then I know less about Harry Potter then I thought...

Do you have any idea how much chapters there's gonna be?
FredHermioneAllTheWay chapter 5 . 11/18/2011

slytherinsal chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
poor Draco... letting himself get close and seeing himself put her in harm's way thereby. And Astoria doesn't understand. Well, I'm sure it will sort itself out...if only one of our favourite Slytherin can manage to use his gob for talking and Astoria will actually listen
BlackFireOtter chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Yay! I'm glad you asked me to read this! I like it a lot so far! I'll be watching for when you write more! :)
BlackFireOtter chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Awww! He gave her his coat! I like Malfoy being kind! Great job!
BlackFireOtter chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
I really like this chapter! Mostly the end lol. I never really paid any attention to Ravenclaw but I think I might be starting to like them better!
BlackFireOtter chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I really liked it! I enjoyed the slight humor and the interaction of the girls, as well as the sneering with Malfoy. Lol
617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »