Reviews for Love Changes You: The Eagle and the Snake
Anon chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
I'm liking the story a lot. Though I'm wondering if you could have kept it canon by having some of this happen in 7th year, of course taking into account that there would have been people missing and Draco would have to have been even more careful to keep his "cover"
Anon chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
That went well :) I'm liking the story!
Anon chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Pansy seems like a _. Not anything nice.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I think the approach is right :)
CurlyFries01 chapter 30 . 11/26/2013
AW that was a nice ending! :) I really enjoyed the entire story. It was interesting to be essentially reading the books from another characters perspective (with some differences, obviously!) It was great. Good work! :)
Katherine-Cullen34 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Astoria was actually two years younger then Draco, so while Draco was in his sixth year Astoria would have been in her fourth year.
Bookworm6193 chapter 30 . 10/8/2013
AW! Scorpius is so cute! Great chapter!
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 30 . 10/7/2013
Well, I was pleasantly surprised to see you update this. So adorable and hilarious. :) Are you leaving it up to our imaginations what house/houses Scorp and Al are in? :)
mellypotter1223 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I'm confused. Evidently this is from Draco and Harry's 6th year, but then you said they were doing newts that year, and I thought daphne was the same age as malfoy and pansy...what year is Astoria?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
As you said, that was a lot of pov changes, but i thiks thats what made it so full of suspence and so very alive!
Ive been reading the whole story since yesterday, and its really, truly fantastic. I love this side of draco, and tye ravenclaws have always been pretty forgotten, so its real nice to know one so well. Tanks for writing this!
Bookworm6193 chapter 29 . 8/9/2013
Such an awesome story!
lost in a musical daydream chapter 29 . 6/15/2013
AHH. THAT WAS SO PERFECT. 333 i loved this! on to your james/lily i go!
lost in a musical daydream chapter 28 . 6/15/2013