Reviews for Love Changes You: The Eagle and the Snake
Anon chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
That went well :) I'm liking the story!
Anon chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Pansy seems like a _. Not anything nice.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I think the approach is right :)
CurlyFries01 chapter 30 . 11/26/2013
AW that was a nice ending! :) I really enjoyed the entire story. It was interesting to be essentially reading the books from another characters perspective (with some differences, obviously!) It was great. Good work! :)
Katherine-Cullen34 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Astoria was actually two years younger then Draco, so while Draco was in his sixth year Astoria would have been in her fourth year.
Bookworm6193 chapter 30 . 10/8/2013
AW! Scorpius is so cute! Great chapter!
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 30 . 10/7/2013
Well, I was pleasantly surprised to see you update this. So adorable and hilarious. :) Are you leaving it up to our imaginations what house/houses Scorp and Al are in? :)
mellypotter1223 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I'm confused. Evidently this is from Draco and Harry's 6th year, but then you said they were doing newts that year, and I thought daphne was the same age as malfoy and pansy...what year is Astoria?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
As you said, that was a lot of pov changes, but i thiks thats what made it so full of suspence and so very alive!
Ive been reading the whole story since yesterday, and its really, truly fantastic. I love this side of draco, and tye ravenclaws have always been pretty forgotten, so its real nice to know one so well. Tanks for writing this!
Bookworm6193 chapter 29 . 8/9/2013
Such an awesome story!
lost in a musical daydream chapter 29 . 6/15/2013
AHH. THAT WAS SO PERFECT. 333 i loved this! on to your james/lily i go!
lost in a musical daydream chapter 28 . 6/15/2013