Reviews for Sheldon's Spot
SonofLuffy chapter 4 . 11/16
I honestly liked Sheldon and Howard together more. I don't know why but this scene between Howard and Raj is awesome too. :)
SonofLuffy chapter 3 . 11/14
I love typical Sheldon. Lol I understand is concerns though. Poor Raj lol though Howard and him are growing closer it seems. I love this.
SonofLuffy chapter 2 . 11/14
I love the fighting throughout this and them the talk and then the aftermath. It's awesome.
SonofLuffy chapter 1 . 11/14
This was utterly amazing. I decided to give into my curiosity on tbbt fanfics and find this. This first chapter was crazy and awesome!
CheshireKitKat chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
Haha...Lol...omg...can you continue this?..please... I'm not asking too much right?...
CHEW-A-STRAW chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
is this the end? It was a good story
Puppy chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
Me the last two sentences, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH EVERYONES GAY NOW BITCH... I need friends..." Loved it btdubs! 3
Savos chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
This is beautiful. Absolutely amazing, Just.. wow. I read this on my phone, so when I looked it up on a computer, I expected to see hundreds and hundreds of reviews. It's just.. so good. This is such an underrated fic . You did an amazing job with keeping everyone in character and it's just adorable. And I really love your writing style. I could not praise this enough. Just.. well done *claps*
SnowCrashNate chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I can't quite figure out to reply to your reply, so...
Thanks for the explanation. And just FYI... I'm not romanticizing drugs, although it makes sense people think I do. The shittyness and problems that comes with it is one of the things I like. I'm just plain out slightly insane. (And from what I have tried, sadly immune to addiction. xD Probably because I enjoy the withdrawal, quite possibly more than the drugs themselves.)
I guess the whole human rights thing tends to pass me by cuz I just never notice any problems. Although I do know that you just don't mess with norwegian gays. Last person who tried, some muslim I think, had the gay pride parade parading straight through his neighborhood. xD Most discrimination I hear anywhere goes towards foreigners and suchlike, so I don't actually affect me in any way. But I can see it's a good thing to have the whole human rights and whatnot. All I've ever seen of the gay community thingy is from american tv like Queer Eyes and shit, so you can understand my lack of info. xD
SnowCrashNate chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
For the curiosity...Whats the whole 'hag' thing about? I keep hearing it whenever they make fun of gays or something. Yeah... I don't really know shit about the american gay community. Or any gay commentary anywhere. Heck, the only gay guy I know is myself. (My bf is bi and neither of us know shit about the whole gay culture one way or another. Funny, no? xD)
I don't think I'll ever get why anyone would wanna know shit about shoes or anything like that for that matter. Then again, I'd by far prefer to look like Kato from Angel Sanctuary. (And be him for that matter. Mental issiues and drug abuse and all. xD)
Your story is decently good tho, even if everyone falls out of character ever so often.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
o dear lord, i love this story! we need more like it in this world!
ILiveBetweenTheLines chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Dr Shellen Leeleakey Hofstooper

Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Omggg lol "No wonder this is illegal in some states this is ridiculous." omfg funniest thing ever.
And this is ssooooo cute
"You know I love you, right?" Raj asked.

"Yeah, but it doesn't count if you say it drunk during sex."

"Remind me to say it again tomorrow morning."

"I will. Right after I say it."
Nice job
D chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Nice ending haha
Captain Eric chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Aaah! That was adorable! *mini spazz out* Definately going on my favourites list!