Reviews for In the Darkness
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
that was amazing! I musrt say that I loved the blind idea. I am looking for more stories with blind people because this one just blew me away. great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This was awesome! I read it a million years ago! It's still awesome in this millennium.

Now if you can guess who this is I may write you a gift that's been in my head for a while! That is if they cooperate!

orionastro chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
great story, intense , very good , hope you continue somehow .
Betty More Fishe chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
The idea behind this fic is wonderful and I immediately found myself empathizing with all parties. I adore you writing style, the whole story was very well written. I absolutely loved Derek in this story, him trying to comfort Stiles in the first chapter when he’s crying is absolutely perfect and wonderful, gave me a whole new perspective on the bad boy werewolf I love on the show! I love how Derek gives Stiles the option to either be healed and a werewolf or be blind and a human, because I know some might say that, that isn’t really a choice, but I know some people (religious freaks like my grandmother) would rather be blind. I LOVED THE SMUTTY GOODNESS! Your writing is absolutely amazing and the sex was hot Hot HOT! I’m surprised I didn’t get burned! : ) also, I love how they had actually emotions for one another and that this wasn’t just a one night stand, I really think this was an absolutely perfect fic and beg you to continue writing this fic because it’s absolutely the best I’ve read for this genre and show! I read a lot of yaoi/slash fanfiction and this one has the potential to be the best ever, not just for teen wolf lovers but all yaoi lovers! I just wished you would make it longer because it was too short. Other than the length I give this amazing fic ten stars for being Amazing!
PegasusInFlight chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I was recommended to read some of your work by a mutal friend...

This was the first piece I chose and what I can say was WOW! That was really awesome I was on an emotional see-saw. Loved the way you built the tension! You definately have the spice for life. So in honour I send you cyber cookies :) keep up the good work!
akirareader chapter 1 . 12/29/2011

jthompson8146 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Oh my Gawd. This is amazing. You HAVE to keep going with this story.
jthompson8146 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Oh my Gawd. This is amazing. You HAVE to keep going with this story.
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This is so completely gorgeous. The way you describe Stiles' emotions and all of his heightened senses is just amazing. The whole thing is so visceral and I wish there was so much more of it! And Derek's breakdown at the end, exposing his need like that is just 3
princesstinkerbell45 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
omg this story is amazing your should make a part two mos def i loved it it almost made me cry at the end.
Pus chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
wow. Your writing is so wonderful and natural. And this was just so amazing to read, hot, sexy, sad and beautiful :)
Spindiver chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This and your other story are seriously good. Your writing's so natural and that's a hard trick to pull off.

As I read one straight after the other I was quite intrigued by the two very contrasting takes of Stiles. In this one sightless and dependent on touch to define his universe and the other where sight and perception are very integral to his need to paint.

I shall definitely be looking forward to reading more of your fics.
wolfgurl6 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Sad, sexy, eiree and completely beautiful. You made me cry, you turned on :L and you made me feel so many different emotions and it was amazing :)
Dereksgirl24 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
OMFG! u gotta update soon!
Wolf Caper chapter 1 . 11/7/2011

I read this story three times...then I went a found my boyfriend and ignored the computer for awhile, lmao.

This is amazing. I won't say any more for fear of giving TMI and embarassing myself but goddamn!

I think it's even batter than your other one...but then, they're both amazing in their own ways.

Going to be waiting for more from you! You're a favorited author now!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »