Reviews for Therapy
Maya Lucyole chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Love it its super can you wirte more storys
they are just perfect and amazing and i like that couple
too thes story are like a drug for me i cant never have enough of these please write more oneshots or longer storys how they
had fallen for each other and how they meet and all that stuff that would be amazing *gives you lots of delicious cookies and cupcakesas a reward for that fantastic story and for inspiration for more storys*
Lucyole chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
i'm speechless it was wow really good so emotional and even romantic you write like there is nothing wrong about that and it was even sweet
that was really a piece of art and wonderfully written a hooray for odd and crazy couples
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Oh wow. I've never thought of this pairing before or even them in just a friendship but the way you write it just works. Great job, I enjoyed it immensely.

Inumaru12
Cezille07 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Unexpected pairing. Woot.

What's wonderful about this is that the reasoning is so logical. They do seem to complement each other, in a way that makes their differences so stark and their similarities a match. It was fulfilling to read how their unexpected attraction came about; they were in character, but also very lifelike. Realistic.

Aah it's a magic in stories I've experienced only through your writings.
I am the Poptart chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I do admit, you did put this into a situation where one could kinda see the possibility.

Awell, I'm checking it off the shipping list.
The High Lord of Terra chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I see you got started on that crack fic list of yours. Or at least, unexpected pairings fic list.

Hrm... Now what to say about this story? Obviously, it's great, so there's that. Kinda a given, though. Doof's need for therapy makes sense when taken out of the G-rated genre- someone with those kinds of problems during his childhood would definitely need therapy for that. And Candace has some therapy-worthy problems too.

What I'm glad you did with this is you didn't go like: "Oh Heinz, I'm suddenly attracted to something I never saw in you before" or any of that BS. You focused less on the physical relationship and more on the actual emotions and the like. So nice job on that too. And also the fact that there's no dialogue (which the Emperor already mentioned), which made this quite the interesting story. Well done there too.

Seeing as I didn't read over the story again before reviewing, I might be missing something that I could've caught before. Ah well, I'm sure if I remember I'll let you know about it.

All in all, awesomely epic story!

-Terra
Spongey444 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This is insanly sick and wrong.

But i've read worse. at least it's not /100/ perfect OOC or canon breaking. well..kinda. but it doesn't bug me. better then a candace/albert story at any rate.

i guess i gotta rate this...

7.5/10
EmperorDoofenshmirtz chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I don't think I've ever seen this pairing before, and until now, I hadn't even thought of it, but now it makes so much sense! ...As does Doof's need for therapy.

Huh, I didn't realise when reading it, but there's no dialogue. It felt like it there was though, you conveyed a lot through what is basically Doof's thought line.

Poor Candace, sixteen and no-one remembered? Then again, she's happy by the end, even if it came from a place she didn't expect. All in all, it's short, memorable and heartwarming. Not to mention a surprise upload as well :)
Ratty boy chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I LOVE IT!
EJKorvette chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Wow. Great story.

As a fan of non-canon pairings myself, I would have liked this story regardless. But any PnF fan would love this story.

It's short and to the point. It explains everything. It's even plausible. That is, even within the constraints of the PnF-universe as we have come to define them, this could totally happen.

And it's also kind of hot. Cobalt blue is one of my favorite colors. Red hair is my favorite hair color on a woman (or girl). And there is something about Candace, isn't there?

Hopefully there will be a part two of this story that takes place three years from now!
DreamerInTheMist chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I'd never considered an ANONYMOUS one. I'm retarded.

LOVED this. It was so perfect. I've never been one to imprison myself with just the canon couple, and people like you really help me feed on that ethic. Candace and Dr. D's crack pairing isn't a new one, but yours is the first I actually enjoyed. Bless you.

Never lose love for the bizarre duos!

:-D
Indigo Signora chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Eek! Candace/Dr. D! This makes me happy on so many levels (especially since it's not Candace!Perry, which I don't have a problem with, but I prefer it this way).

Beautiful. The build-up - the explanation of how they met and how they bonded, the parallels between their reasons for therapy - was artfully wrought. Even the bittersweet ending (because such situations are difficult to make ideal for the people involved) was captured both perfectly and very realistically. The last line... amazing. Loved it.

A very pleasant read! Cheers