Reviews for In The Dark
lovelylady243 chapter 35 . 3/6
I believe "what the &$#%" is an appropriate response it was really well written I just wish the ending was different yet it was strangely satisfying as well
AZSeaOtter chapter 35 . 12/11/2015
Ah ha! Loved it! Wonderful story!
MiniLover chapter 35 . 10/8/2015
Wow! Nice twist! Gave me whiplash but I very much enjoyed it. (The story, not the whiplash Lol) Too bad though. I was enjoying this Sookie and Eric together. In the future, when I read your stories, I'll have to keep in mind that that won't necessarily have the ending I would want or expect. I've learned that about them. I do very much enjoy your writing. Your characters, dialogue and visualizations are wonderful!
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 35 . 7/3/2015
i don't like the ending its like you gave up and decided to rewrite the whole damn thing like the first 34 chapters were going no where like you lost your train of thought and decided to end it abruptly and decided this is how to end it.
darkfire.hunter chapter 35 . 5/3/2015
I loved the story and was annoyed at the ending :) But it was good overall.
tleel chapter 35 . 1/9/2015
Interesting turn to the end of your story. Good Story.
WitchMitzi chapter 35 . 8/28/2014
Loved your story
cela chapter 35 . 8/20/2014
well that was totally unexpected! I enjoyed it very much, especially the surprise ending.
tanseynz chapter 35 . 7/6/2014
Awww that's lovely, plus you did an amusing twist at the end. Rather nice to have no overt blood 'n guts for a change when it comes to Eric - he's such a messy vampire.
thezirke chapter 35 . 11/11/2013
Totally did not expect this ending! Threw me for a loop but it was fabulous!
ZiggyPlayGuitar chapter 35 . 7/29/2013
Love it... Great twist!
heather218 chapter 35 . 7/5/2013
What the? a freaking dream...At least it was a good dream!
Alfirin-Lover chapter 35 . 5/11/2013
I love you so much. I read "Alex" and had a total fan girl moment. I love me some SkarsgÄrd!
cancan227 chapter 35 . 5/9/2013
Well, you certainly surprised me.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/19/2013
AHHH it was all a dream! why? is that not one of the biggest story faux pas out there?
I must admit I enjoy your story telling to much to hate the story completely, and the addition of alex (I'm guessing after AS) was slightly redeeming, but why? why? why?
thanks for sharing and kept writing! (although please refrain for such endings in the future for my sanity PLEASE)