Reviews for Ryoma's iPod
Mirage chapter 7 . 2/15
aww what a mean way to stop...come on please come back one day...ist now 2015.
i really really wanna know what happens next...why he had this Songs...was it because he likes them...he can Play good Tennis with them because of the Rhythmus...or was it his father who did put on other Music to Anger his son...? what? and i dont think Ryoma is into Girls but into guys...so whenthey Need to Keep him save from them.

PLEASE I WANNA KNOW!
Sarah132cs chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
I think this is the first story I've read so glued to :D
In other words very well written. :) Good job hope this isn't the end.
Aorinchan chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
Can you please please please UPDATE SOON? I really want to know what will happen next!
Aprilia69 chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
I'm curious! So curious with the next chapter!
Birdofdarkness chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
RYOSAKU RYOSAKU RYOSAKU PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEE!

Loves
atobe'sgal chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
Fuji as sadistic as ever. And seems like Ochibi's caught in the trap this time... ;)

What dark secrets does he hold?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
beet* red
sandra52519 chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
update. pleeeeeaaaaase i want to know what happens when tezuka hears the songs, when he finds out it's ryoma's, and what kind of photos are on it. please update i'm curious.
-sandra52519
Tiger723 chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
ohhhhhhhhhhhh.
Tezuka-bucho has it. oops. what happens when/if he listens to it. He would be in for the shock of his life. hehehe. make it happen, oh please make that happen.
hehe.
so glad you update and i hope the next chapter comes out soon. I can not wait. XD
rosa.doan chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
omg -)) i think i'm gonna die of laughter ))))))))))))))))
Emina.Kasugano chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
nice chapter! can't wait for the rest... :)
ryuzakizen chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Hahaha! Hilarious!xD

... hmmmm... i think i get it, chapter 7 gives me a clue on how things will turn up... so... the ipod found by the regulars does not belong to ryo-chan right? His ipod was actually the one found by tezuka... hmmmm... geeeeeezzzzz...but still im excited for the next update... so . . update this weekend.:')))))..

Daisuki.._
random.A.M chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
I LOVE THIS! I love the songs that u picked to go on Ryoma's ipod . I can't believe that Ryoma would listen to those type of songs...then again...i can...
hinatamesias18Echizen chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
jajajajaajajajaja no se que es peor un ryoma de mal humor o unos sempais entrometidos y pervertidos jeje .
Millenium Snow chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Woot :D An update \./ Did you lose your internet for a while or something owo? Read the bottom LOL