Reviews for A Master's Weakness
Aros Sterling chapter 8 . 4/12
I love Anakin. He loves me. And I love the Ani-Angst.. I'm mischievous. And I love torturing my pawns. So I love this. I love you
Anonymous chapter 14 . 2/25/2016
You are probably never going to see this, but for the record this is the BEST FANFICTION PIECE THAT IVE EVER READ. The story was amazing!
MyNameIs007 chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
Absolutely loved it!
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
OMG! POOR ANAKIN! THISSTORYISSOCOOLILOVEWHATYOUDIDWITHANAKINBEINGTORTUREDASOBI-WAN'SWEAKNESS!

I talk fast when I love stuff :D
marthakun95 chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
Three words... I LOVED IT!
Ella Stormway chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
O my gosh that story was amazing! I couldn't stop reading it I walked into everything! Your a brilliant writer! Keep at it!
The Whomping Pillow chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Oops, never mind what I said on the last chapter. I see you got the mistake sorted out. And great job with this chapter, too. I'm so glad you didn't kill my Anakin.
The Whomping Pillow chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
OMG WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY ANNIE?! YOU'D BETTER NOT HAVE KILLED HIM!

I'm done with caps lock now. On another note, amazing chapter. One thing, though, in military time, 1300 hours would be 1:00 PM.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
OhMyGosh! This is soooooo amazing! I love your writing style- it sounds so professional! :D This story has me always excited for the next part! You are an amazing writer! :D
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
Hey,

I love the story. I don't know why though, considering that Anakin is getting hurt, but it is still a great story.
Valaina Wynn chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
So...I can honestly say that I LOVE this fanfic! It's terrifying me like heck, because I hate when my favorite characters get into something like this :( But I shall NOT die from shock and...whatever else my brain does to me(It hates me, you know) and I will keep reading!
Lilydipper chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
Love it!
AdenaWolf chapter 14 . 4/12/2012
SO SWEET!

Good Job!
Phantom in the Machine chapter 14 . 4/12/2012
Woo hoo! Conclusion! The part with the wires makes my arm tingle just thinking about it. Two notes- I've noticed this before, and isn't ObiWan supposed to be spelled Obi-Wan? And, if you haven't noticed this, your story isnt marked as complete. I know more people tend to read fics when they're completed. Anyway, Sayanora! and Happy Writing!
ParzivalHallows chapter 13 . 4/4/2012
AHHHHH CLIFFHANGER! WHYYYY.

I love this story SOOO much. One of the best I've ever read. You have to continue ASAP :D :D :D