Reviews for Awkward
ShadowWriter2199 chapter 1 . 8/21
first of all,no.
second of all,how dare you.
jesus,i started screaming at the end,you just killed me.
xmercurial chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This is too realistic. This could actually fit in with the canon, the way it goes. It hurts, but it's a really good piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Sooo... she really did love Aang after all?

Ouch... right in the zutara gut. '(
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I just died a little. Sigh.
IrisWestAllen chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
you just had to do that ending didn't you? despite the ending, i thought the actual fanfic was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I seem to love this oneshot BECAUSE of all the questions I have- Did Katara fall in love with Aang, or was she simply afraid to reject him? What about Zuko? You made it seem like he was waiting, forever and ever until suddenly -bam-. Like, Katara forgot the 'promise' (of sorts), but Zuko never did.

Nevertheless, this oneshot covers a vey wide range. Starting humorous, to curiousity, confusion, mild lust, waiting, shock. It's really sensastional, honestly. Of course, I'd like to point something out. It seems that between the 'awkward' moment and the Zutara moment, the oneshot is cut in half. There's not a smooth transistion between the laughter and the serious, love-lorn longing. Work on that. Otherwise, bravo! :)
greenlantern123 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
:( avatar aang and his bride katara? whyyyyy! change it!
Erichthonius chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
That was... sudden. There's this nice build up (and make-out scene .) and the story ends abruptly. There's a lot that can be left to interpretation of the reader I suppose. Did Katara manage to fall in love with Aang or was it just a sense of obligation? It certainly seems to imply that Zuko was waiting for her the entire time. Did they talk at all during the interim?

It was a great little one-shot to challenge readers conceptions on what could have gone down in Ba Sing Se right after the war. Would love to see you explore some these questions. Perhaps in a one-shot style chap. from Zuko's viewpoint during those 6 years... (I feel like my toddler nephew here, begging for sweets, "Dus more cookie... peas?)
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
oh egads. the pain. poor zuko