Reviews for Retribution Was Secondary
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Good story!
SassyK chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I love that you took a chance and wrote about a lesser, unexplored character. It was dark and creepy and you did a great job at fleshing out Lonnie's character.
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Still Creep-tacular. Still AWESOME! lol, and I still kinda like the working title :)

I said it while pre-reading, I said while reviewing during the contest, and I'll say it again - whoa. I just love how I was able to get Lonnie and what he's all about without feeling for the guy. You did an AWESOME job Megs. I love it and I love YOU!
katmom chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I'm glad it came back to Danielle...

Very interesting choice of POV...unique!

Well done, Megs! And a little scary considering I'm sharing a house with you next week...!

Kathie
karenec chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I loved that you chose Lonnie's point of view - I'm not sure I've ever seen a fic through his eyes before! And you drew out his story so well... I almost felt some sympathy for him. Almost! I was glad he got his comeuppance in the end and thought the twist with his ex, was so smart. Great story!
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Hey, I like that Stalker Guy title! LOLOL

I love this perspective, creepy though it is. Capturing the mind of a crazy person is, er, a tough go, but you did a GREAT JOB here.

And I love that Danielle got her justified, definitely-earned moment. Retribution IS secondary to justice, but it had to have felt good, to her.

TERRIFIC story. Way to frame it with Danielle, excellent headspace with Lonnie.