Reviews for Lyrium Ghost
Hana13 chapter 50 . 12/19/2015
AWESOME STORY! :) Not only in read this story, but I read your other stories as well, but this is my favorite! Anyway, I seen your profile and I notice you haven't update this story or your others in a while...I really really hope you'll pick them back up and finish them!
GlysMari chapter 48 . 9/2/2013
Amelia and Malcolm are definitely off my Christmas and party guests lists. You've made them real enough and selfish enough to make me want to bar them from my home. *shudder*
GlysMari chapter 28 . 9/2/2013
Awesome chapter. This walk through a conjoined Tethras/Hawke mind was remarkable. I loved it.
GlysMari chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
"I miss your smile." - With such a simple phrase, you have gutted my emotions.
GlysMari chapter 23 . 9/1/2013
"I think you need to tame the shrew." - This just blew the lid off the 'priceless' category.
FenZev chapter 50 . 8/25/2013
Oh no, not my poor Cullen! Wonder if he'll survive this one lol.
cherrychopstix chapter 50 . 8/25/2013
I was wondering what happened to you! Poofed out into thin air.
You got me worried for a second there. I'm so glad you're still here! And even gladder to see you didn't drop the story ;')
EkoCentric chapter 50 . 8/25/2013
Yay! So glad you're back!
The fight is terrific, you're doing good don't worry. The combination of their magic and spells is very frightening, even the Tevinter Magisters can't stand a chance.
Don't know if I should feel sorry for Cullen, Sol and Amelia (or Isabela too) seems to have some plans for him which might not fun for him at all!
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 50 . 8/25/2013
Hhahah those two are terrible.
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 50 . 8/25/2013
Glory be, youre back! Now...this seems like such a time skip...Im almost tempted to guess how things proress.
NoMadKa chapter 50 . 8/24/2013
great! though, I admit i'll have to read everything again, lol
Maps of the Ocean chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Great story! I really enjoy it so far. I do have a minor suggestion though. Usually in comfortable relationships partners avoid saying each other's names (at least in my experience). Anyway, I'm so excited to read the rest of this :D
Shanea1981 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
This is such a beautyful story! I love the interactions between Hawke and Fenris - how you characterise them! And it is funny :D And partly really... hot

You have a brilliant style so far :)
Shana2004 chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
LOL been forever since I read o.o Holy crap Marian was beaten really bad D: I have a feeling she will need her magic
NoMadKa chapter 49 . 4/25/2013
fenris, you are a bad bad boy. have no one told you reading someone's diary is an intrusion?;-)