Reviews for One Last Laugh
Mom chapter 1 . 3/7
I am 37 and my daughter and I read it this is the first time I have cried in years!
kazearashika chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I have not cried in years... but this story... i thought i couldnt cry anymore guess i was wrong...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
It's so sad, I cried.
Kami-Ru05 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh my gosh! This really touched my heart and made me cry. This is actually the first tragedy fanfic that ever made me cry. This story was beautiful!
Inkweaver22 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I can't even write a proper review because I'm crying so hard. So beautifully sad. T-T
AllegedDeity chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I've been searching for a well written as well as sad Pinkie Pie story. Looks like I've found one that exceeds my expectations. I must say, it didn't cause me to cry like so many other readers, but it was definitely depressing. I could feel Pinkie's pain and depression throughout, and the avalanche scene was really painful. All of them kept snapping at each other, tired, hungry, cold... And then they died, not even able to properly say goodbye before each of them were gone. I should have known Rainbow Dash would end up being the last one with Pinkie, they were always the best of friends. In the second pilot episode, when the cliff breaks, Rainbow Dash was the one to catch Pinkie Pie. Looks like it's a reoccurring theme... Needless to say, it brought a sad smile to my face.

What really stood out, however, was the way Celestia reacted to this. I was afraid you'd write in a cold Princess Celestia that didn't care because she had "royal duties to attend to that were more important" or something. But she was so perfect, and truthfully, I do believe that she cares for Pinkie Pie just as she cared for the rest of the mane six. I can't imagine her reaction to the others' brutal deaths, it must have been dreadful. Either way, thank you for writing this story, it was definitely worth reading.
Couldn't delete this profile chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Beautiful.
Tanthachon25 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
'cries'
mehhhhhhhhhhhh chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This story was honestly one of the best fics ive ever read. It was sad, yet had an odd sense of peacefullness/happiness at the end. It honestly touched me more than any other story ive read so far has. The only way for me to compare it to something else would be The Shadow of the Colossus in how the end is incredibly sad, touching, and yet oddly peaceful. There was just enough said to give the full impact of the events happening, yet not so much as to make it drag out and loose ANY of the effect it has. The writing style was perfect and actually keeps to how I have seen many elderly people behave on their death beds (ive had the unfortunate luck to see several, and it is one of the worst yet best feelings, seeing how they are happy for their last few moments on this world). The story was so in character that it honestly felt like something that would be written by Faust herself if she ever decided to kill off the mane six. I commend you for a job VERY well done!
Bukajos chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Why all of them die?...

Too much to handle and last part of memories make me cry... again... Im neerly 18 please... first My Little Dashie, then Scootaloo's live , and a few others. Why are u so sad?...

My mother saw me cry... and younger brother... and i screw it.

To the glory of Equestria! Best wishes upon you, Bro!
mouch30 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
my heart went all squeezy and tears appeared in my eyes. BEAUTIFULLY written, well done!
Rathios1337 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! I have honestly never cried at a fic before. Well done it was well written and HEARTWRENCHING. Cant even form a coherent sentence. If there where more fics like this would be a better place (the quality of the writing wise not the making me cry!)
WatchinPONY chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Well this is the second time ive read this fic today and honestly it took some time to finish reading the whole thing without completely tearing up and well despite trying not to i ended up crying(i still WAS crying a short while ago before deciding to write a review thankfully the tears have subsided... for now at least.)

This is one of the BEST yet SADDEST fics i have read and well as a tragedy and drama fic it's done it's job quite well.

My best wishes to you and your writing i hope to read more from you.

(Aw what the heck i STILL can't stop crying)

Best wishes. your fic is going down on my list of favorites.
PINKIE PIE LOVER chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
That was the most sad, beautiful, and sweetest thing I've ever read! Pinkie Pie is my favorite character, so this was very, VERY hard to read! At first, I was angry and upset...but then, when I read the last part, I smiled! Crying and smiling at the same time! It was wonderful...yet very sad... I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU, PINKIE PIE! D:
DerpyTimez chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
You should add a chapter 2, where pinkie pie meets up with her friends in the after life...