Reviews for Baby Sister
Nolidoli chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I think you captured the moment well.
Eienvine chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Aww, I really liked this! I do love Jonathan, and I think you captured their relationship well.
TheMapofHistory chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I loved this. Usually it annoys me when I read a scene without changes and it's through the POV of a specific character, but this was amazing. The movie just focuses on Rick's grief, and I like how you explained Jonathan's lack of reaction as shock. Awesome job!
Lyrical Ballads chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
There's a sad lack of Jonathan fic out there, so I was really glad to find this. Great job!
Safirefly chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Seriously, this gave me shivers at parts. I think you really caught me at,

'The very idea that she wouldn't be there someday to complain about his less-than-ideal habits was simply unthinkable.'

I loved the first Mummy movie, I wasn't crazy about the second one- but this oneshot is amazing.

You should write more fics starring Jonathan- maybe some sort of mini-adventures of his own that take place either before the first movie, between the first and second, or after the second. It would be fun to have him and Evey get caught off on some brother-and-sister archeology adventure before they met O'Connell... maybe someone Jonathan stole something from hunts him down when he pays a visit to Evey back when she's still a librarian, or...

Alright, I better stop now. Your random story ideas are giving me random story ideas, and I'm already in the middle of scads of writing projects right now.

Demonwolf chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I think you captured Jonathan's thoughts perfectly. Up until that point, he did kind of rely on Evy to bail him out of danger, but now he has to stand firm in her place. I guess even a "failure" like Jonathan can't help but succeed in loving his sister.
Hedgi chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
wow. just.. wow. It's been years since i saw that movie, but in just the first few paragraphs, it all came rushing back. that was amazing.