Reviews for some kind of black magic
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
How much did he remember? As in Time Lady part?
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I know I'm faving absolutely EVERY one of your stories and it's ridiculous, but this - BEST ALTERNATE CANON EVER? It might just be. River Song as Marilyn... why didn't I ever think of that!? I don't know what else to say except that this was awesome :D
MrsLovettMalfoy chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh my god I loved it! Its bloody brilliant!
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Haha! That was bloody fantastic! I could so see this happening. I mean, how could River NOT dress up as Marilyn Monroe at some point?
x chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Ooh, twist! I love what you do with all the continuity. So much.
bexzilla36 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
i just rewatched the christmas carol episode and definitely thought it was river who kissed him, not marilyn! great way of writing(: i loved it!
QueenOfBeasts chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Ya know, I like this senerio much better than the one that is implied in the episode! :D Of COURSE River would drug The Doctor and trick him into marrying her; what ELSE does she have to do with her free time than screw with the poor old man's head?
esperanzadestino chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
LOVED IT. You captured their chemistry!
princesshyper chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Absolutely LOVED this! Always thought the Marilyn situation in the Christmas ep was funny, even better now! Because of course the Doctor and River are just brilliant :)This is my new canon for that episode!
Nos chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
That was spectacular and totally adorable.
madis hartte chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Hee. Brilliant. This. Is. Head canon now. In my head. Where it's canon. . And did I mention that it's brilliant?
whovianbard chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Like bowties this story is just cool. I giggled like a loon from start to finish - an excellent start to what would otherwise have been a very dismal Monday morning.

I love how your stories just become canon in my head. I can't wait for more!
kehwie chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Oh my gosh this is brilliant. It totally could have happened like this and I love it.