Reviews for The Old Things Have Passed Away
U or Brilliant )
trumpet the space cat chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
Me like!
Shamangirl1 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Um, Nathan didn't become a Repo Man until AFTER Marni left Rotti for him and died...
VampieNight chapter 21 . 3/18/2013
Yay! Another grate chapter full of excitement. And such a cliff hanger. I can't wait for more. ]
snowwhitealice chapter 21 . 3/17/2013
I love "Eye of the Tiger"! :D

I like the comparison of the police station noises with a chaotic lullaby. Neat.

Uh-oh. :( I hope that Danil and his family won't be hurt. Man, he's in a tight spot.

"...people attacked and shunned what they feared." That's a fact.

I like how you tied the end of Danil's section in with the beginning of the next. (About what day's your last.)

Oh, no! I may not have liked her much in the movie, but Indigo can't die! :(

Whew! She's saved! :D

LOL at Luigi's reaction to Graverobber & Xerxes.

HAHA! Jo is my favorite! XD And great attack on Pavi!

"If I lend you five..." Jo's so cool! :D

Wow! I'm surprised Amber ordered the cops to arrest the guys!...Wait. She's been getting sick of them for a while, hasn't she? So maybe not too surprised...Oh, no! She's got "Annie"?! :O

Great cliffhanger! OMG! I can't wait for Chapter 22! :D :D
LovelyLoreley chapter 21 . 3/17/2013
Oh man haha Annie and Amber in the same room? You're killing me! Lookin forward to your next chapter though :)
LovelyLoreley chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
Yay I've read all the chapters now! I can't wait for the next one this is one of my absolute favorite fanfictions for Repo! I like that Graverobber has already gotten into the habit of calling Xerxes Dad, and I can't wait to see how Annie - unless she switches to someone else - does outside the house. Hope you update this soon!
LovelyLoreley chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
I simply love the characters you've added to the mix, they are really spunky! Hope I get to see more of them in future chapters!
LovelyLoreley chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Wow, I absolutely love the emotion in this chapter! It was really heartrending. This is a wonderful story so far :)
snowwhitealice chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
Oh, I love Cascada's music!

Good description of the club. Haha Jo is one of my favorite characters. She's wild.

Aw. Baby pix are always fun. And Xerxes is now being more human. That's good.

OMG! No! "Annie" can't...Oh, snap!

For a second I thought Charnell was on Amber's side. :O Glad I was wrong!

Hahaha! Gotta love Jo! XD

Okay, now what's going to happen to Shilo?

This chapter was great, too. I'm really into this story! :D
snowwhitealice chapter 19 . 3/1/2013
(A/N:) Happy (belated, I'm guessing?) birthday to your amazing story! :D It takes me over a year to write all my stories. Wow...Really don't miss school. Hm. I love Aqua, but I'm not sure I've heard "Freaky Friday". The song sounds funny.

Wow. My temper has a hairline trigger too, actually. I loved the entire Largo family scene. The "Yup, you're dead" was great. XD

HAHAHA! Kell is running from Shilo? That's hilarious...Okay, make that this whole scene. I stop laughing, and the next second, I start again. Great job!

Xerxes brought up grandchildren? Awkward-funny. *And* he has baby pix of Graverobber? Uh-oh! LOL

Amber's intimidating, and her brothers certainly know how to tick her off.

Great job on this chapter! I loved it! :D
snowwhitealice chapter 18 . 3/1/2013
Okay, if this chapter was named after the Coldplay song, then I might be a bit back on track with the music. :D

Haha. Kell sounds scared. 3:D

Wow. Xerxes really is mean. Shooting his own son, then making a joke out of why? Graverobber might be able to take him, but I don't think he could stop a bullet.

Wait. Xerxes isn't his attempted murderer?! Man, this story is intense!

BAHAHA! The ending was great! Love it! XD
snowwhitealice chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
(A/N:) Writer's block drives me crazy...Second week of every month, duly noted, unless that's changed...And I think I need to stop admitting I don't know these songs, because it makes me feel stupid. LOL.

"Matthew Areli"? Same last name? Is that his dad?! :O Or uncle, or...something...?

His mother was right...and I knew it! Wow. What a family reunion.

LOL "...there's kicking a dead horse and then there's trying to lecture one. I'm not that crazy."

Okay, Xerxes may be certifiable, but I sort of got what he was saying about living outside the world...Is that cause for concern? LOL

Glad Matt's realizing it wasn't the non-paying victim's fault for his parents dying.

And that makes sense; why he's never been caught! :D

This chapter was neat; a real turning point. Very well-written.
snowwhitealice chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
Don't think I've heard that song either. Wow.

Xerxes? If he tried to kill him, why would he help him? Hmm...Wow. Creepy not to know where you'd stand with Xerxes.

Graverobber has a good idea, using the bodies to blackmail Amber...Well, there went that plan.

Oh, man. He had the nerve to call him? :O Teehee. Calling him Kid was payback for him calling Shilo that. XD

Oh, great! Those were cops?..."All taken care of"?...OMG. He took the attention off of Graverobber so he could kill him himself later? And is it smart for him to threaten Xerxes?

How will this play out?
snowwhitealice chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
Love the title because it's so true!

1st Day 9th Grade: Ha! So Jo - I'm assuming it's the same cool one - was always wild! :D She's wise about people staring. LOL Staring back tends to get them.

Teacher Conference: I would have jumped on the teacher, too. School's important and everything, but getting in the parent/guardian's face doesn't make them inclined to listen to the teacher.

Bully: Yep. There's always a bully that needs to be punched. Good for Matt.

Welcome to...: Oh, wow. The youngest ever. And it's a good effect showing the difference between Nathan's voice and the Repo-man's.

Desperate & Largo: LOL. "Desperate". And Carmella Largo is a much prettier name than Amber Sweet, but Amber Sweet suits her more. LOL. That "relationship" was explosive.

Street: The Mason & Lyle scene cracked me up. They do sound like "two old biddies". I could almost hear the gasp when Mason said, "No. GeneCo wouldn't send out a kid."

The Wolf: The mask sounds neat. I love wolves. :)

Vicious: You just had to mention Batman, didn't you? XD ... Oh, wow. Sad ending to that little story. :'(

Baby Sitting: Aw. Shilo's loved him forever, even if she doesn't remember. Will he tell her?

Severed Ties: His leaving is sad, but he's right about Nathan keeping Shilo locked up.

Life Goes On: Of course it's a simple life, but he doesn't seem happy.