Reviews for I Should Tell You, I'm Disaster
jade343 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Absolutly wonderful in an incredibly sad way. You have an amazing voice and very intellegent writing style.
PotionMaster94 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Yeah! I love it! It's angsty, but so beautiful at the same time... Thanks ;)
The-Warbler-Who-Lived chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
You've made me cry. Wow. That was just so, so beautiful :) I'm speechless. Please, please, please write more?
The Voices in my Head and I chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I love these characters. They are so adorable. They make me want to watch chick-flicks. But sometimes I forget who is who, but that is my own un-observative brain's fault. Love you. Write more. Now. And we should also write our story soon. Kay. Bye.
ineedmesometea chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
A truly beautiful story which no human words can describe ever. I loved it, well done. Amazing.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This was wonderful! Absolutely beautiful! :D
LiiuBW chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This is the most adorable Niff fiction I've ever read so far. The way Jeff is there for Nick... Gosh.

Anyway, thank you for sharing this piece of writing! Amazing 3.
pinapple chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
3 I LOVE THIS! This is very well writen and super amazing :) please write another Nick/Jeff story ! You are so good at it.
R.Harper chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Oh, please write more of this. It was so sweet. God I love Jeff.
glistening moon chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Just leaving me here sobbing, yeah that's fine... :(

Great story though. :)
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Poor Nick! My heart just broke for him. I hope you decide to continue this. The world needs more Niff!
grrawr chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
oh my gosh wow. that was heartbreakingly beautiful. wonderful job, doll
TangibleThoughts chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
How... I'm speachless. Every emotion, every description.. brilliant. You have a gift, really. This was breathtaking sob-inducing tearjerking amazing real fantastic... please, oh my God I'm begging you, write some more Niff fics!
Gogoohaha chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Awww write more!
uptown line chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Excuse me while I cry.

This was so beautiful. The emotions you captured, the exchange between the two of them, and the reveal at the end... everything was so beautiful.