Reviews for Living Up To The Name
Pedro52 chapter 12 . 6/5/2016
moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
mattywilkss chapter 12 . 5/23/2016
its not really surprising that you ran out of ideas as soon as you start getting into another fandom. its also not surprising that you run out of ideas as soon as broody xander disappears.
mattywilkss chapter 6 . 5/23/2016
im still waiting for any difference after months of hardcore obsessive training. the only one im seeing is that he broods a lot more. the series already has a broody anti hero guy in angel. in fact, xanders personality moves farther away from shirou's because shirou is a nice guy who smiles a lot. STEP YOUR GAME UP
yep chapter 4 . 5/23/2016
still waiting for any similarities to shirou to show up
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
MORE PLEAS
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
I like Xander's attempt to attain power and how he recognizes that serious amounts of grinding is necessary before he could level up.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
Poor kids, they need a psychiatrist or something.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Nice determination.
Hercules8 chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
This story is pretty good! I like how you have a slow build-up to when Xander becomes stronger; you can't get stronger in a day. Also I like how Xander personality is in the story; anyone would be mess after your idea of the world is shattered. So him becoming more serious and more helpful, was a great idea!
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 12 . 5/16/2015
So, I'm guessing this is dead by now. Still, I've seen cases where a story was updated over 2 years after the previous update, so I'll just follow in case of powerful necromancy.
divad relffehs chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
While hyena's are female dominated, in the episode that didn't really come through. Also, the female of the pack is also the biggest and her domination is built there upon so in humans it wouldn't really make sense.
HellsMaji chapter 9 . 2/1/2015
Well, Xander's mental delusions are getting pretty annoying, him trying to place every single person around him as some sort of super-hero/comic book character.. Oh, and Buffy's self-centered-ness, too. Other than that though it's a pretty enjoyable story. Just hope Xander grows up a little soon.
imhotep99301 chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
I found this to be a very promising story and I hope you come back to it soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
this is amazing why have I never seen this before... The description could use some work.
Hyloch chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
Great story, I'd love to see more and see where you take Xander!