Reviews for Brothers
This is brilliant

Now some random words

I T and the To I The To I Is love have Don't Love Love Have Don't Love T to I You he to gr to to I To The Just I.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr u stopped the story how dare u!
guest chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
i luv Niall too!
By the way, good story!
TevilAG chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Now Percy is gay. Great.
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
haha love the end of that chapter! :P
Foxy Hanyou chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Could you PM me the links? I tried them without the spaces but they wouldn't work, and you story is great!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Nice intro for Percy
doe-eyed llama chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
Ahaha, yes, please do a talent show!
doe-eyed llama chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Bahaha, I found this chapter cute really, really cute :D
Artemis's best Huntress chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
I love the chapter and all but Sally would have known he was alive a little bit before the war because after visiting Luke's mother with Nico, he was poofed back into Sally's apartment(by Hestia) with Nico and Mrs. O'Leary(spelling?) to get her blessing for the bath in the River Styx. I was just a bit confused...
sunfeil chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
So, is Natalie going to transfer the entire story to her account (if that's even possible), or is she going to send you the story chapters to publish them? Basically I'm asking if I'd have to refollow the version that's going to be on her account; if it's even going on her account...if that makes sense?
DarkLove12489 chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
Ya u should and natattack201 hurry and UPDATE :)
natattack201 chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
I'm a she...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I JUST DIED LAUGHING
philosophyluver chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
I want to adopt it
natattack201 chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
I would like 2 adopt ur story I'm sorry u don't want to continue because u were doing a great job :) but if u don't let me adopt it then I hope another person does it well