Reviews for A Little Kindness
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
Awww that's sad on that note I love this story
Sienna Maiu chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
O.O
You should seriously start writing these things down; else you seem doomed to ever have the flittering thoughts of the mind elude your grasp.

All-in-all, I thought this was a very sweet chapter and that it was very believable.
Sienna Maiu chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
I don't know what you're on about. I thought that this chapter was kindof-sortof *amazing*. Seriously, I was very amused.
And your characterization for Krillin seems pretty spot-on.

Though, the 'SpiderMan'-reference was a little random, though kind of funny; and I'm not sure Gohan would actually blatantly point out that Krillin was bald in that context.
loveinyou chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
yo its been a wial sense you up dated but how about trying to make 18 jealous
Kativa-chan chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Aww, that was cute. Krillen is so caring and sweet to her.
Templar of Honor chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Ah, good to see this back up again. I will be honest I had to reread the whole thing cause I completely forgot about this. A little short, but given the long hiatus, it was just fine. It was a nice bonding scene between Krillin and Eighteen, and I guess to let you test the waters a bit with your inactivity. Keep at it.
anonymusfan chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
hey i just wanted to say how great your story is and tell that if you miss seventeen he apears in dbgt.
ferduran chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
very nice ficc.
Mega Rayquaza chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
nice
Wonder Pup Writes chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
AWW I love this story! It's so cute! Keep up the good work!
tbucknor chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
I am enjoying this one. I hope you will continue to do regular updates. It was a long time between your last ones, but well worth the wait. I imagine that the relationship between Krillin and Eighteen started just this way. Very nice; please don't keep us waiting too long!
Adamantia9031 chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
I'm definitely reading this! Loving it so far. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Yay, a new chapter!

I like this story. I hope you continue it.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Once again I loved it! Wow, love how 17 is living near Goku's house, haha, he is so laidback and just wants to have fun! Love his personallity.

And poor Gohan, I know Chi Chi means well, but wow! And aww, wonder if 18 will ask Krillin about why he did the things he did? o.o

Please update soon! It's okay if u take months, cause I am the same with updating, but please just don't abandon this story!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Awww that was so cute and funny their dialouge and thoughts!

I loved everything in this ch! Every emotion, feeling, thought, was just perfect! You're doing really great, so next ch! :D