Reviews for Of Love and Lust
vizer17 chapter 13 . 2/20
I liked it very much espically the flashbacks from thier past lives you dont have that many spelling eurrs that i can see as well your plot is instrating very instrating all in all 8 out of 10. nice reviewing ya see ya. ;)
CalicoKahlia chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
i wish she had elaborated more on what happens when soul mate died. living like a husk maybe? I can only imagine how their others lives panned out. but i had thought there was a part ending this story where they did get a house and settled down. though now, after re reading everything i believe that i had read that in another story. I know he will be one has the heart to kill off our Sammy do they? as always, i love it, please update soon! And Congrats on the college grad stuff! and i would love just a little more insight in their past lives too!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
AHHH! Need MOOORREE! :D
Vivat Leah chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
You have to continue this!
One more chapter would be enough to wrap it up! Just don't leave us all hanging.

Love all the past life stories, I was always a big fan of "what if" scenarios.
Great stuff!
Vivat Leah chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
You're story is great.
I love your writing, and I love the idea behind it.
It seems natural that Dean would do anything for his brother no questions asked, no matter how wrong the idea may or may not have seemed to him.
I love, love, love the soul mates idea, they were definitely meant to be together.

Also, I feel your pain about people favouriting but not reviewing - I mean what is up with that, if you liked it enough to favourite why not just pop in a sentence too :)
PshhAnonymous chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
Duuuude. This was pretty dang close to the other story I read, loved this too! Just kinda sad you haven't had the chance to upload that last chapter... I figure with all I've read that you've been busy, but I urge you to finish! I'd love to read whatever you come up with, you make good plots! Hope to read more from you soon! -Dawn
AcidClimax chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
Love love love this story! Totally different take on the whole lust spell thing. And I am such a sucker for some protective Dean. Please continue!
thevampireagatha chapter 13 . 3/25/2014
Really loving this story. I do hope you're still planning to continue with it, because I'm in knots waiting to find out what happens next!
vermonstermom chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Still here, holding my breath!
vermonstermom chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
I know I'm late to your party, but am really enjoying your stories! Please write more sam/dean!
dracarys174 chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
Hey, I just got to your story and read it in one night. I really like your style and the idea of the storyline. Please go on writing!
shadowdancer33996 chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
I just found this and I have really enjoyed the story so far. Thank you.
erinskaya chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
This is beyond adorable, and i can't wait to read more.

Good luck in your new life, it's tough but rewarding.
anon chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
I think the chapter turned out well! Maybe Dean will at least consider living a normal life with Sam after this. Please update soon, I almost forgot about this story!
Viviane Renard chapter 13 . 4/23/2013
Ugh, real life. What a drag. Well, I'm glad to see that you're still finding time to update this story, thanks! :)

I really liked that smart mouth on that witch. She was a real spitfire.

One piece of constructive criticism for this chapter: it felt rushed. All within a short chapter, a witch jumps Sam with hardly any warning, Dean panics, Sam gets verbally and physically abused, then Dean finds and rescues Sam. Because of the jumps and the shortness of the chapter, it felt like Dean and Bobby magically appeared at the witch's lair. Dean's Sammy locator must be stellar and they must have sped 200 mph (or they have teleportation abilities), because the witch hardly got to spit 10 words at Sam before Dean came barreling through the door. If you reread your chapter, see if you get the same rushed feeling as me.

Barry Allen Flash-fast pacing or not, though, I enjoyed it! Thanks for the update.