Reviews for Succession Games
dr chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
great story! i love plotlines considering 'what if lelouch stayed in the royal family' scenarios! i dontreally see him as the type who follows orders from other people so i guess he's best suited as a politician, and by nature he likes winning so settling for the second best, or just the 11th prince i guess would be a little off for lelouch haha! very nice read! thank you so much, Allora! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
kjhbjh
Rosette-99 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Cool! If this was not a one-shot I'm sure this would be still great to read.
Cooljoe64 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Interesting Plot. Doing it the natural way...
aGreatLoudThump chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is really good! But it's also kind of sad, thinking of what could have been…
Still, this is a good idea, and I'm glad people are talking about picking this up. Gonna have to check that out :)
torcchan chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Enjoyed and very very interested! :D
I absolutely am going to follow this, which is adopted by handroid! xD
Thanks a lot
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This is a great Code Geass fic and of all the characters my favorite was Lelouch as he was such a cool main character.

This is a great one shot fic!
Rui17 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I can significantly feel how kinder and healthier Lelouch's pysche is in this universe. It's a bit refreshing but at the same time, it's hard to imagine a Lelouch as anything but dark and scheming! (Although his heart is always in the right place!) Nevertheless, this fic has so much potential! I hope you'll consider continuing it in the future. :)
Lord Eruptoren chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I have amazing ideas for it but i stink at putting my ideas on paper or into words so they just stay ideas
fireignition chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Are you serious? Nobody has adopted this to write yet? For God's sake, it's 2013! Allora, if you read this, please respond. If by then you confirm me that nobody has taken it, I intend to write Succession Games (all due credit for you, of course :D).
Please contact me soon! I really loved this big, juicy "what if" and would like very much to know how this story would unfold. Btw, I'm a big fan of Dauntless and WMD (it's been a month since you last updated, I miss it already!). You are a wonderful writer!
Torrigan Lattonen chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
well its a shame that you don't intend to continue this. it would definatly be interesting to see done.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
It does sound interesting.
Felledor chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I'm currently working on something similar, it isn't online anywhere yet, and I probably won't bring Lelouch into the story for quite some time. I'll probably have the first few chapters ready by the end of the year.
Folcon chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I must say personally I'd rather see how you would approach this, perhaps after Dauntless or even later? I can't help but feel it would be magnificent.
theAsh0 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Ye; its a good idea. Not enough crazy for me to work it though. Hope some1 does it.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »