Reviews for The Not So Perfect Pair
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Pretty cute. :)
Sam in Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Haha it's okay, I think everyone does crazy things when they're little/no one else is watching.

"Logannnn," Kendall pouted. "There's no one else I rather do this with."

"Okay, you do realize that sounded horribly wrong, don't you?"

"Who cares?"

"I was just saying that if someone happened to walk in at that precise moment, they would have gotten the wrong idea."

Like the reader of this story XD

"You just want to injure me, don't you?"

Hahaha that's what friends do?

"Um…where am I supposed to put my hands when I lift you up?" Kendall asked.

"Not there!" Logan yelled, swatting Kendall's hands away.

That did not sound good. XD

This story was really interesting and funny. It needs a sequel about how one of them finally proves to everyone that hockey players can also be great figure skaters. Hmm...
color my world bright chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Haha. This made me laugh so hard! I'm still giggling. Mentions of Kogan...yep, this was my kind of story. I'm going to check your other two BTSecrets one shots, because you are a freaking amazing author. Logan can future skate? Oh my god, I love him even more now...even though it's just fiction :)

CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Oh my gosh, I want this twist wrap dress... how does it even WORK! Note to Cheeky: Press ad before navigating from page...

Um, why do I get the feeling that you don't know a lot about figure skating? I don't say that in a way like "IT SOUNDS FAKEY!" It's just I used to be one, but then my parents were all "FOCUS ON BOXING!" Not that it matters... Anyway.

I think it just lacked... something.

But that was something only the figure skaters of the world could tell! Possibly ice dancers, but I doubt it!

I love Logan's outfit! I love how he made him wear that.

I love how he DROPPED him! That was terrible! HAHAHAHAHA! Okay, I'm sorry, it's not funny, but it really is...

And then Kendall tickling him? Okay, you don't even know. Story of my life.

This was lovely, little boy! I love the idea of you pretending to figure skate. If it makes you feel better, when I was little, my sister and I would throw cheese or bread onto the floor, pretend we were ducks, and eat it without chewing.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Figure skating. BOYS figure skating. It makes me so happy.

This was great! I love how he looked sunburned he was so red!
ElevateALittleHigher chapter 1 . 11/8/2011

I loved it!

Poor Logan! I feel bad for him! That must've hurt!

Haha I loved the ending it was awesome!

Great story!
Lito-Arumi chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
No, no, no, this was HILARIOUS! Perfect job, hon! :D

Be happy, be happy~!
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
awww poor Logie and Kenny :( Niiiice fic! D
Ozelot is a Logienator chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I really liked that story :) I have nothing to talk about which was bad. Really!

Yeah, the end was maybe a bit.. to abrupt, but with a bit rewriting I think you could fix that. But really, this story was so.. cute.. in some way!
moon-soon chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
okay since I loved Big time secrets massive amounts, it doesn't suprise me how much I enjoyed this fic. It was really hilarious and was consistently awesome. Well done :)
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Well let's just say that right now I'm totally restraining myself from telling you about my obession with ice skating when I was younger. Like how not only the kitchen flood made for an excellent ice rink, but so did the trampoline. And that I took I've skating lessons for three years with my two best friends beforetheyditchedme. And how Scott Hamilton was my hero because not only was he was figure skating star but be also beat brain cancer and how figure skating is always my favorite part of the Olympics and sometimes I still dream about being a star.

. . .

Self-restraint does not work at 1:30 AM. Whatever.

Anyway, this was hilarious jshkddjjfd. The Jarlos and Kogan in that episode. I can't even.

Um, wow Kendall. There was nothing straight about you in this lol. Talk to Camille. Yeah right. You love Logan. You just wanted to have him dress in drag (it might be because I'm past exhaustion but I laughed so hard that I cried at the description of his outfit). I mean. It's not like he needed to even though you were partners. Oh and the way you kept calling him "partner". GAY GAY GAY. SASSY GAY KENDALL. -is killed- You're in looooove with Logan Mitchell. Admit it.

Oh and Logie lol. Always the pushover. Stand up for yourself lol. Unless of course you return Kendall's flaming feelings of affections. Anything for love, right? Ohmygosh that's it lol. Kogan. I ship it.

Just wait until James and Carlos find out. I mean I'm sure they won't mind since they're obviously in love with each other. You guys can double date, it'll be cute.

Well, yeah. I liked this lol. It made me laugh a lot. I'm not sure if this review is coherent. But thanks for pointing out the humor in that episode. I enjoyed it quoits thoroughly until Heather Fox was a female dog abd broke Carlos' heart. Then I legit cried throughout the rest of the episode and ignored everything else. Yuip.

Sorry this review is so lame. I was gonna wait until I was more awake but I have no idea when that's going to be because I'm always out of it. Plus this week is going to be BUSY and I didn't want to fall behind on anything and IM SHUTTING UP RIGHT NOW BYE GOODNIGHT.
bluestring chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
It was downright hilarious!

I loved the back story on Logan figure skating!

I loved the girlish laugh from Kendall after the throw.

There are a lot of things that I loved from this story.

This was really good :)

And yeah, me too. I use to dress up, wear socks and pretend that I was a figure skater by sliding around our room.

Anyway, back to the review.

Great story :D
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
No, I thought it was fairly well done. It was hilarious, in other words. Logan just seems to be victimized in all your stories... not that I mind. Logan can figure skate? Maybe he and Camille should pair up. This was really funny to tell ya the truth, and really amusing, I really liked it.