Reviews for Fuil 'o mo chuislean
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 15 . 6/24
Coucou , qu'elle super idée de faire une fiction avec Alistair , j'ai vraiment hâte de lire la suite , donc j'espère que tu postera bientôt la suite
Stormshadow13 chapter 15 . 5/3
This fic keeps getting more and more interesting.
silversimon chapter 15 . 4/30
Simply love this story. No more questions,at least for now. I'm just along for the fun on your well written ride. :-)
ImAgInativeM chapter 15 . 4/12
OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. I Am So Looking For The Next Update. Please Be Soon!
Alalaes chapter 15 . 4/5
Wow, I never thought I'd come back to Twilight, but your story is just so ... engaging. Thank you so much for writing it! It's a breath of fresh air in this fandom.
chanur chapter 15 . 4/1
Waow, I'm left speechless!
And it explains his gift perfectly.
Very well done
GeezerWench chapter 15 . 3/31
I'm not feeling sorry for Edward being in pain. I can only hope he's not being drawn to Bella. It must be somebody else.

Damn fool.

Convenient for Marcus to have gained a bit of GPS with his bond sight. And lucky, too. It seems he knows where Bella is, but he hasn't ratted her out.

I like how you're using Chelsea's gift here. To help, not bind and make slaves.

Good God, what is up with the wolf after Bella? He's aiming for her. Lucky for her the eagle was there, But now she's got this torn up, bloody, dead wolf on her.

ew

Maybe not just a plain ol' wolf.

"He's a god."

Whoa. Or an alien. Visiting the body of a human and trapped in the body of a vampire.
tabby1216 chapter 15 . 3/29
didn't see that coming but didn't Alistair say he was bit and burned for 3 days? can't wait for more!
SassyCass chapter 15 . 3/28
Woah, didn't see that coming! Alistair the god. Very different; unusual twist. Makes sense, inasmuch as it would take something very much "other," and superior, to mow through the Volturi while human, the way he did. Very Hercules-like. Kind of Samson-ish, too, though without the jawbone.

I'm looking forward to Bella waking up to the realization of why everything in her is leaning towards Alistair. Come on Miss Swan, wakey-wakey. No dying on us. Yet.

Also, I'm getting a very different feel from these Volturi Kings-more understanding, more flexible. Almost . . . forgiving?

Oh, and I'm loving me some Wadget. Go Wadget, go Wadget, go Wadget! ; )

Thank you for your words-all of them. Your story is very much appreciated, and enjoyed.

Take care.
angel897 chapter 15 . 3/28
interesting to read as always
Love this story update soon please
01Katie chapter 15 . 3/28
Loved it please update soon.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 15 . 3/28
Dun dun dunnnn!

Wholly eagle wolf fight! Neato!
Peyton Cummings chapter 15 . 3/28
Yay! Great chapter and why in the hell didn't I ever consider that Alistair may be a god?! Brilliant I'm already antsy for the next one! Thank you for the birthday shoutout as well! This chapter and my new guitar were the highlights of my birthday!
Mireads chapter 15 . 3/28
Damn...didn't see that coming.

Great update