Reviews for In the Beginning
Shark Spartan chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Nice second chapter hopefully you will come back to write for this story again.
DeathOfTheBlackDragon chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Your description painted a wonderfully amazing picture in my mind. This story is a rather good one. Why did you stop writing it?
black blood insanity chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
this story is amazing you got all my favrut things wall bar the hulk its awsome
Reon-D-Anibis chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Dex and Nuke
Nice
SpeakerofScience chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Deoxyribonucleic acid. This is the answer to the riddle. I definitely want more, my new friend.
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Light bearerlucifer? It would fit the part... Only no demons...

Looks like an awsome fic
Chimera385 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Good story so far keep it up also just because we haven't seen much of breach yet doesn't mean she's gone forever remember she survived a complete implosion
The PhantomHokage chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Interesting story so far can't wait to see more please update soon
dragonheart967 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Okay, so far, the story seems decent, but needs to progress a little further before I can say anything definite.

I'm a person who is strict in human interaction, or in this case, intelegent sentient interaction. The way Breach was talking to the Chimera seemed a little rushed, not in the dialog, but how they became somewhat comfortable. Well, in this scenario, considering how Breach is an odd one and I have no idea how she tipically socializes with others, I haven't the slightest clue if this was spot on or not.

Over all, it is definitly catching my interest, making me want to read on, but as of now, it's just to figure out what is going on. You may need to build up a little more suspence, add a little moreconflict or something to spice it up, but not too much.
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
There serpents seem like best loyal friends although not quite bright.
Brenediction chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Cool story bro.
To H.JaneGranger chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Hi, there. At first, when I saw your post here, I thought you were simply expressing your opinion. I got upset because you were immediately dubbed a flamer.

And then I checked out your profile.

I've never read any of these stories, but really? You feel the need to make a special section on your profile page to announce to the world you hate other people's fics? Really? How old are you, exactly? It doesn't bother me you hate these fics, it's just that it ticks me off you felt the need to go out of your way and make a section for them. You can hate stories without coming off as an arrogant moron.

From reading your profile page, this is what I saw:

I'm , and if something doesn't go exactly the way I want it, I hate it! HATE. IT. Oh, but don't bash people like I do! Tee hee!

I don't like how Solora's fic started here, but you didn't have to be such an ass. Yes, you are an ass. Not someone expressing their opinion, like I originally thought. So congrats.
xXSpiritKeeperXx chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Hey, . You are a flamer, flaming one of my internet-friend's stories. If you flame anyone again - I hope someone flames you twice in return. I'm very loyal to my friends, any friends, and to HELL with your flaming, because I'm in a bad mood. Amen, now that we're even. Hope it wasn't too harsh and I hope this sentence does nothing to soften the blow of my words. -_-;;

On a brighter note: Solora! I like your style. X3 The rainbow Babelfish serpents are awesome, and spiritual stuff rocks! \o/ ...Exams, five hours of sleep, a low from an iced coffee and my crazy personality are not a good combo at any time... *Alert*
H.JaneGranger chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I don't know what you were thinking when you were writing this. Its kind of like something a stoner would think of... *shakes head* Its just too crazy for a fantasy, the snakes being the first thing.
Kiku Honda of Japan chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
... this is the best keep going to want Rex to find Breach soon, I dislike Light-bearer for some reson, but I MUST KNOW WHATS WHAT!