Reviews for Interview with the Fushigi Yuugi cast!
theangelkneesocks chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
please continue writing this is very funny
GoldenSavior chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
Can I slap the host? x3 God, just like usual you can make me laugh. :)

Anyways, funny as heck chapter and I awwed at the Tama and Miaka scene. :3

I have a dare for everyone! I dare everyone to get Grell on and to have him be a surprise for Sebestian!
Aloubell chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
Hi Hi! It's review time! _

XD she demanded that HI from them lololol

Damn, she's got serious PMS *_* scary. but uh...why doesnt she just sleep on darker sheets? haha

OMG I had such a HUGE smile on my face when you read the dare for Nakago. What a crack up! That dare was so totally worth it XD I regret nothing Nakago! If you want revenge, ya know where to find me X33

I have a new dare/truth X3 It's an extention of one i asked b4 and i want a more satisfying answer!

I dare you guys to hook Tamahome up to a lie detector machine that shocks him when he lies. Then ask him again, out of all the people you kissed, Nakago, Nuriko, Soi, Miaka, and Yui, who is the best and who is the worst? No lying!

Until ur next update!

Aki
Aloubell chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
Q_Q I feel so bad for not reading this sooner! I feel like such a horrible person now...

I read ur profile and it said that you feel ignored...I PROMISE THAT I'M NOT IGNORING YOU! I'm so incredibly sorry for not commenting more on ur things and reviewing these stories of urs sooner!

I promise you that I'll get to them X3 You can count on me. ALL I want you to do, my kohai, is get better and get ur spirits up _ And take things slowly, everyone knows that everyone has a life outside of anime and fanfiction, so we cant always do what we like when we want to. Bleh. But that's reality. But asl long as you stay awesome, there will always be people loyal to you. D

Ima go on to the next chappie now! _
theangelkneesocks chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
A dare for nakago: I dare him to make out with tasuki non-stop for an hour! Lol
GoldenSavior chapter 11 . 5/3/2012
I am so glad I came on when you posted this! xD Such good timing really. :3 Loved it and I can't wait for the next chapter.
GoldenSavior chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Wonderful, wonderful! xD I finally had time to read these chapters and you do excellent like usual. Hehe, big words! Gah! I need sleep! See ya next time,

Demon ;)
Aloubell chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
OMG u updated so quickly! Much respect! D Srry that you have to memorize the whole periodic table 0_o that must be a huge bummer. when i had to memorize all of the states in the u.s as well as our presidents, I learned songs to memorize them. so maybe learning a song with all of the elements will make things easier. YouTube usually has a bunch of songs to choose from people who had the same problem X3 Hope that helps!

Anyway! Onto the review~

I'm a little surprised that tasuki knows zac effron (closet High School musical fan? 0_o lol)

Haha...Suboshi-i wonder if the Host will ever kno

XDDD nice ringtone

I cant believe that nakago did all of that without questioning it much. You'd think that he'd put up more of a fight...

O_O Miaka...attacked Nakago? How...COMPLETELY unexpected. He wouldnt take that from her haha. It was also weird to hear miaka cuss. It was just...weird lol

Aww poor Host (I feel srry more for everyone else, but yeah, I feel sympathy XD).

"All good looking guys now are either gay, taken or fictional characters." So true.

Thank you for the shout out D I'm happy to help

Cant wait until the next update!

Aloubell chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
OMFG that was so funny!

XD XD XD XD

It's a good thing that you pointed out that he was OOC, otherwise, someone would have said somethings somewhere along the lines.

I felt so bad for Suboshi having to endure all of that! The old woman was pure torture! ROFL I almost feel bad for making him go through all that...almost. Just try and dice me up Suboshi! if you read my story, you'd know that I was a sorceress! So...bring it!

lol

*snicker* Big tough Suboshu likes My Little Ponies.

Cute. U made him fall in love with the Host. I'll admit, that was a curveball that I DID NOT expect that X3 Wonder how that will turn out.

I was wondering why the Host was acting so nice to him. SHE RAM HIM OVER! XDDDDD Nice.

BTW, just as a heads up, whenever Suboshi has a thought, you should put it in italics so that people can tell the difference.

Cant wait to see what happens next! Update soon!

Aloubell chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
O_o I wonder how this chapter got uploaded again. Cuz...I kno i read it before...lol

Oh well!

I'm so happy to read that my dares got initiated XD I am super amused.

"Oh that's bullcrap!" she retorted "Total bullcrap! You just memorized the Wikipedia bro!" That is my FAVORITE quote of this whole chapter. You were a genius for writing that rofl

Okay, I've got a similar question for tasuki that i asked earlier. Hey tasuki, we heard how you feel with fanfics about you and miaka (have you read any of those btw? they can get pretty graphic (eyes trail over to tama)), but how do u feel about the fics that pair you with other girls? Like OCs?

*and I dare tama to read them lol*

I have a dare for all of the suzaku warriors (except tama). You have to say what the characteristics are for your ideal girlfriend would be. And the twist is that none of your descriptions are allowed to point to Miaka (come on guys, she cant be your only type-i mean, really!)

Well, until next chapter, cant wait! )

GoldenSavior chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Dang! I loved my head off once again! xD Loved it.
GoldenSavior chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Buhahaha! That was hilarious! I love this "story".
Aloubell chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
X3

Hi Hi! It's Aki! Just wanted to let you know that i did read this chappie! I'll start suggesting more dares and truths later when the list piling up in the reviews go down.

The awkward silence (the way you wrote it) was EXTREMELY hilarious XDDDD

Thanx for this chappie!

P.S If i come up with anyone, i'll send you a message

P.P.S arent you afraid that an administrator or someone might come along and see ur story? they might take it down because its in script mode / i hope not tho this "story" is funny

Well, until next chapter _

Azuna10 chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
HAHAHAAHAHAHA OH GOD THAT WAS HILLARIOUS XDDDD THANK YOU! ROFLMAO XDDDD
Aloubell chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Yay! I've been excited to read this chappie!

Here we go!

I'd absolutely laugh my butt off if those cookies were sold in stores lol

Alright! Nuriko's hosting! The show just got cooler X)

Tasuki's response to that first interviewer made me rofl

Aww poor tasuki! I cant believe how the "author" was so mean to my bf! Fight through it tasuki! Fight!

No dares or truths this time, ima wait until the others get fufilled. Thanx for writing!

Cant wait till next update!