Reviews for The Long Way Home
Really really good!
Tiffany.4.81 chapter 5 . 2/7
I think you did a fantastic job. I love how you portrayed the characters!
Crystal Clear321 chapter 5 . 2/5
This was one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read on Fanfiction.. I cried over and over and over reading it.
Cookies chapter 5 . 1/19
" 'Oh please. The only one there should be more of is you.'

'So….'

'Dammit.' "

LOL. XD
Cookies chapter 4 . 1/19
GAH. KATNISS. PEETA. YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME CRY.
thank u for this. it provided a bit of closure for how mockingjay should have ended. i'm glad to know i wasn't the only one who felt that i was somehow shortchanged in the end on details about the characters after collins built them up well throughout the three books. of course, being a romantic, i wanted more of katniss and peeta :-) i love that the chapters were long and were descriptive enough on dialogue and scenarios. your work was also well-edited, if i may say. probably one of the best yet i've read since reading THG fanfic. thanks again and more power!
Feafea chapter 5 . 1/15
This is so good! Cant believed I teared so much while reading! And in school no less . it's going on my favourites! :)
Alexandria McLane chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
omg there are no words for how amazing this story is!
Kitty Grace chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
lovely lovely lovely
Emma T chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Lol i saw the cat in a bonnet and I was like 'yes'
Cherlemagne chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
Eh, did he give her the pearl? Or didn't I catch that? Anyway. Like it. Good story.
Cherlemagne chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Nice chapter, really enjoyed it. Liked that she came to terms with her mother.
Cherlemagne chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Lol, I liked that part with Effie. What they talked about. But can't imagine Effie cleaning her house. :D And I can't imagine why Dr Aurelius is falling for that.
Anyway, Katniss is banned to District 12. Would be a huge uproar if she would be seen anywhere else. *sigh*
Cherlemagne chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Wow, i'm truly impressed. Really liked that chapter. It's a slow progress. That's how I picture it. I imagine it took ages for them to grow back together and every week, month they took baby steps towards each other. I will read on.
gt-gizinha chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
INCRÍVEL!

MARAVILHOSO!

FASCINANTE!

Essa fic arrebatou meu coração