Reviews for Kamen Rider Flux
Make a picture, i think I might want to make a figure in honor of your awesome fan-fic, don't worry, if I make a video of my custom figure, I'll say, this was based on your fan-fic and not just a random idea I came up with
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Now this is really something. Excellent work!
Star AJT 84 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Very nice work
Jasoomian-Panthan chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Lol, Marty McFly as a Kamen Rider. And him and Doc being singularity points indeed perfectly explains their ripple effect proof memories from the movies. Great story.
KKD Silver chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
KKD: NICE! Talk about a great exposition before the CLIMAX!

Momotaros: What are you talking about? He may have been ok, but this has only been in one story! I've been in multiple stories, countless appearances in Japanese media, and like... 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8?

KKD: Yea, 8.

Momo: 8 movies! This guy had only appeared in a few movies, one tv show, and a few games. So he is barely starting the plot. Ore wa saisho kara sago made climax da ze!

KKD: He has a point there. While I like the concept of merging both Den-O and Back to the Future, this is not much. I'd like to see more action. Maybe Doc occasionally picking up Marty and somehow affecting him in a way where there was one version of him back in his time, and the original was in 2007 or somewhere there abouts helping Den-O against the imagin.

Momo: Yea, then you'll truly be at a climax, Flux!

KKD: ...Of course. Anyway, I enjoy the story, but if it is a one-shot, I suggest giving it the complete status, if not, I encourage you to keep going.

Ore ...sanjou! (I've ...arrived!)

Ore wa saisho kara saigo made climax de ze! (From start to finish I'm at a CLIMAX!)

Omae boku ni tsuraretemiru? (Do you mind if I reel you in?)

Ore no tsuyosa ni omae ga niita! Nami de wa korote fuwetoki! *throws a tissue towards person talking to*(My strength has made you cry! Wipe your tears with this.)

Omai wa taosu kedo iio ne? Kotae wa kiitenai!(Mind if I beat you? I can't hear you!)

Break the Chains!

Subete o... hakaishi... subete o... tsunage. (Destroy... everything... connect... everything.)

Count the medals! Ore ga ...henshin suru! (I'll ...transform!)

Kore de kimari da! (This clinches it!)

Jaa ne! (Later!)
Kamen Rider Ebon chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Build on this one-shot, it was suprisingly good for a rare crossover this much