Reviews for Stratagem of War
CasStoleTheTardisSorry chapter 1 . 1/25
Actually elves and I believe some dwarves don't doubt a women when it comes to battle. Due to there being many strong wairors who were woman. Men, however, might have a different view.
stargazing-sweetie chapter 7 . 11/30/2017
Great story! Will you ever add an epilogue? I think that’d be cool :)
Cheers,
SS
xela521 chapter 7 . 11/26/2017
I honestly dont know what to do with myself now. At the end i kinda just sat there for an hr thinking about the story before saying what the fuck do i do with my life now.
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
I have read this a couple of times already but it still make me giddy (in a good way, mind you) and squeal like a pig, seriously! I sooooo LOVE this very much! Keep up the great work as always man, seriously! *winkwink!~~
Guest chapter 7 . 8/23/2017
:( promises need to be kept
KenjiChan622 chapter 7 . 7/29/2017
Luv it
Luumus chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
Honestly... I kind of loose half my interest in a story when the author dedicates a whole (and huge) paragraph describing the appearance of the main character down to her breast size. And if that description is completely different to cannon so that she looks utterly beautiful... well, that just makes it worse. It's a typical symptom of a Mary-Sue.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/5/2017
This was so good !
sinnerscup chapter 7 . 12/9/2016
im soo inlove!please update the epilogue soon!
saashi samy chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY

IS FANTASTIC!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
I loves this and can't wait for the epilogue
Luna's Child fanfic chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
I absolutely love this story! It was beautifully written with such rich details. Well done! Thanks for sharing it here.
shellly.c chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
Thank you for this wonderful storyHope you upload the epilogue soon
brezzie0 chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
I really likef it i honestly think it could b longer but wounderfull job
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
Ohmigod. Sakura might end up pregnant; it would be super awkward to return to Konoha in that state.