Reviews for Stratagem of War
bettikus chapter 1 . 10/13
I'm sorry to say that I found this difficult to read. Your writing feels very rushed, with attention to the wrong details, and inaccurate portrayals of the characters. This whole chapter feels as if you wanted it to be over so that you could begin on the fun stuff (the journey).
I like this story and love the pairing.
KaKashi's Okami chapter 7 . 4/14
It’s 2018, still waiting on that epilogue you promised
XxPinkGirlxX chapter 7 . 2/21
Please make a sequel about their life in Konoha with their child and maybe crossing paths with Middle Earth once more.
MintyFreshBoy chapter 1 . 1/25
Actually elves and I believe some dwarves don't doubt a women when it comes to battle. Due to there being many strong wairors who were woman. Men, however, might have a different view.
stargazing-sweetie chapter 7 . 11/30/2017
Great story! Will you ever add an epilogue? I think that’d be cool :)
Cheers,
SS
xela521 chapter 7 . 11/26/2017
I honestly dont know what to do with myself now. At the end i kinda just sat there for an hr thinking about the story before saying what the fuck do i do with my life now.
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
I have read this a couple of times already but it still make me giddy (in a good way, mind you) and squeal like a pig, seriously! I sooooo LOVE this very much! Keep up the great work as always man, seriously! *winkwink!~~
Guest chapter 7 . 8/23/2017
:( promises need to be kept
KenjiChan622 chapter 7 . 7/29/2017
Luv it
Luumus chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
Honestly... I kind of loose half my interest in a story when the author dedicates a whole (and huge) paragraph describing the appearance of the main character down to her breast size. And if that description is completely different to cannon so that she looks utterly beautiful... well, that just makes it worse. It's a typical symptom of a Mary-Sue.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/5/2017
This was so good !
sinnerscup chapter 7 . 12/9/2016
im soo inlove!please update the epilogue soon!
saashi samy chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY

IS FANTASTIC!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
I loves this and can't wait for the epilogue