Reviews for The Girl Next Door
Only1ToniD chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
I really like this. It's cute and funny. I would love to see where they end up. Will Yale mean the end? Or will he stick closer to home? Or will they make it work? I'm also curious to see how this Spring Break works out! Great fic!
Ihave4inmind chapter 19 . 5/11/2014
AWESOME! I not realy like Bangel i am more a Spuffy but this story was great!
skoulker chapter 19 . 4/2/2014
Such a good story! I am a big bangel enthusiast, and your story is amazing! I've read it twice! More soon?
skoulker chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Great story! I have read it more than once! Sequel?
Kima5489 chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
Update now!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
You should finish this story
kara103 chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
just finished reading all chapters, and really love this story. would love for you to continue with this story.
PLEASE update again soon:)
Angellufy chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
So, Joyce's weapon against Angel is Spike? What a horrible woman!

I'll be waiting more.
ba2006 chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
awww thanks but ya know you need all the credit as you have written another fantastic chapter :) Thankyou for updating and im glad ya out of your writers block :) Happy New Year :)
toastedbread87 chapter 19 . 12/22/2012
I am really glad that you updated this story again... I hope you continue to do so.
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
Yay! Update!
Cosmic Goodbyes chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
Happy to see a new chapter! Very good, I like that you added in Spike and hope to see a new chapter up soon. Keep up the good work
scifiromance chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
Lol! I'm glad Spike is in this too! :) Well done and thanks for writing! :)
toastedbread87 chapter 18 . 6/14/2012
Please please please update soon!
Angellufy chapter 18 . 5/13/2012
Eheheheh... loved the chapter. They are happy and that is so good to see. I do hope that whatever their mothers... or should I say mother-in-law... are planning to do, they can survive it.