Reviews for She's A Star
Boreanaz-Girl1991 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
like this fic so far think buffy should be older than 15 maybe 17 so she's still a minor for now but her and angel can start sumet romantically when she turns 18 just a suggestion update soon xx
Angellufy chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
I hope that Buffy won't pull a Britney! Eheheehehhehe

I am curious how this fic will turn out.
ba2006 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
loved this chapter :)
BuffyandAngelForeverinLove chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
Good chapter, I'm excited for when you get the Buffy and angel romance up :)
BuffyandAngelForeverinLove chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Love the beginning of this! I hope your going to continue? Can't wait till you update :)
Anapeque chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
I really think that you should keep writing this story :)
Angellufy chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
It is interesting, but I really don't like the fact Buffy is only 15 and Angel 10 years older. He is a womanizer and I don't believe he can fall in love with a teenager.

It was different in canon because Angel was 200 plus years. In his time as a human (Liam), women married as late as thirteen or fourteen, and I believe this pattern was up for most of twenty century. He spent 150 years as a vampire, and when the soul was back, Angel spent most of his time away from civilization, which made him not be aware of human etiquette such as marrying over 18 and all that. Angel in 1996 didn't have the experience with love and maybe he found it normal to fall for a girl so young, although he did fight his feelings for a while, not because of the age, but because he was a vampire
NinaGrace chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Good chapter.

I thought that they will both be a little older. I just see Angel older (about 30), and Buffy's only 15 (I was expecting that she is a graduate of high school or even a freshman at the university). Hard for me to present the romantic side of their relationship, because Angel is a womanizer, and Buffy is still a child (Giles wouldn't allow her to date Angel). It seemed to me that Buffy is too giddy, but she was 15, it explains everything.

I look forward to update))
ba2006 chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Cool fic :) look forward to reading more :)
NinaGrace chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Cool start!

I don't even have any remarks to the story. The only thing that embarrassed me that many secondary characters don't belong to Whedon's universe (Kim, Jean, Sarah). I think it wouldn't make hurt if they were characters from the show.

I hope this will be a long story, I want to enjoy as much as possible. I'm so interested! Thank you!

I look forward to update))