Reviews for Through and Through
HereIam-Vagabond chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Why doesn't this have more reviews? This is beautiful. The way it's written, everything is so detailed, the imagery is wonderful. I felt like I was in some enchanted land. It was so poetic. And I love how you ended the story the same way it began, with them exchanging formalities and holding hands. My eyes welled up with tears, seriously. This story really tugged at my heartstrings. Thank you both for writing it.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Oh, that was wonderful :3

That was just perfect, it really was. It almost didn't bother me that the human topped the god X'D
krazylittlekat chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Beautiful, sob sniffle oh so beautiful :)
DeathByDarkness13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I can't even begin to describe how beautiful this story was. What a masterpiece :')

You both did an amazing job. I loved the whole idea for the story, how Naruto was this fox God that fell in love with a human named Sasuke. When they really met for the first time, and they touched hands, it was so gentle and delicate and lovely, and I loved how you incorporated that into the ending. It got me so emotional; especially when Sasuke died. How Naruto found the strength to live on, and when he met Sasuke again.. GUHH X'D

Your details painted out the images so clearly, and every moment they shared was so tender and beautiful. I loved how Naruto always saw Sasuke as beautiful, even as he aged. It was the little things, like how Sasuke would fall asleep in Naruto's lap and Naruto would run his fingers through his hair- it was so sweet.

I loved when they were re-united, I was crying so hard because I was just so happy for them, and when they kissed and Sasuke began to cry and they held hands, finally together again... it was so heart-breakingly beautiful, their love is so strong. That Naruto endured living for Lord knows how long without Sasuke for him, it must have taken so much courage and faith to go through with that.

You guys really captured the essence and the beauty of Sasuke and Naruto's relationship, and added an interesting twist of your own. As I read, I could feel every little emotion, everything that our favourite boys were feeling as they fell in love. Their characters were portrayed perfectly too; like you retained Sasuke's natural traits like how he calls Naruto an idiot, but you added a soft, tenderness to him that was still in character and just sweet and lovely enough. And we all love Naruto with fox ears and a tail. :3

One of the most beautiful stories I've ever read; definitely a favourite and one of the best~
Sensodyne chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Beautiful. *sniffs* So beautiful...
ArtKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This was so beautiful in so many ways. I thank you deeply from the bottom of my heart. It brought tears to my eyes more than once. A heart-bending story that I will forever cherish.
Akira Nishikawa chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
oh! so beautiful story! great work i enjoy every moment of it.

XOXO

Aki
Hikaru SD chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This was amazing and beautiful and just wow. Though a little angsty, the ending was sweet. I love it! :D
HERP chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
UGUUU BUBUBUBUUUU JUST SO UHHHHGGGGGG NNGHHHH. AFHDKGHSD YOU GET THE POINT. WISPINESS FO LYFE. -rabbu rabbu-
bridmatt chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This was lovely! It was heartbreaking, but hopeful, which is the best kind of angst. In the end, there always has to be some kind of hope, doesn't there? Without just a small sliver of it, then it's pain without purpose (a different kind of PWP, I guess). I love the fact that in the end, what Sasuke wanted for Naruto was for him to live, and that Naruto managed to do it for both their sakes, instead of drowning the way Naruto originally wanted. I think it spoke to the depth of feeling they had between them that Sasuke wanted something unselfish for Naruto, and that Naruto managed to do it for him. I also really liked the way the story came full-circle with Sasuke and Naruto meeting again for the second time exactly as they'd met for the first time by touching their hands together and then unconsciously holding hands in the end. Very sad, but happy story. :)
operagirl76 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Very sweet/bittersweet.
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Beautiful... i absolutely loved it! Mad me sad and then really happy at the end.