Reviews for Funny That Way
Yes chapter 20 . 9/29
Darcy’s over share, was the bomb had me grinning ear to ear the whole way through! Maybe even blushing too
Knz chapter 19 . 8/25
YOURE AMAZING. I just have to tell you I have never audibly laughed more from a fanfic then I have from this one. Your story building and characters are just amazing! I feel like I’m truthfully there and the amount of building you’ve done in only 19 chapters is not only incredible but I feel like I’ve been reading longer than I have yet it never felt rushed. Thank you, thank you! May you continue to write and live a wonderful life.
T-tawny chapter 3 . 7/8
Fantastic and yes I'm back AGAIN
Bb34 chapter 35 . 6/24
Fox May chapter 1 . 3/2
I love this story. I think I reread it every four or five months. There are parts that almost make me want to experience being mom. I think your writing is excellent and if you ever wrote a follow up I would definitely read.
Great work.
KelseySmiler chapter 35 . 2/10
Hi just read this for the 3rd time and just wanna say how much I love it! Wish that we got that epilogue you mentioned but still such a great story! Perfect characterisations of both of these characters!
Nienna Perks chapter 1 . 2/6
Back again to reread. This is my fave ever Tasertricks story... and I've read ALOT
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 33 . 2/2
Hahaha, knowing what happens with Tony, his potty mouth, and his daughter in 'Endgame' just made this chapter all the more funny!
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 32 . 2/1
This was amazing!
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 29 . 2/1
Hang on...wasn't Dr. Finkelstein the Scientist in The Nightmare Before Christmas? If so, brilliant.
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 27 . 1/31
Oh, the Lurking Unknown! I hate it...and love it. Poor Jane.
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 18 . 1/28
Aw, for real, my heart melted when Loki returned to Darcy.
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 17 . 1/28
I'm guessing that Thor and Tony's exchanges were as fun to write as they were for me to read? Hilarious!
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 15 . 1/28
Ohhh, shit Darcy, that ain't just clinical depression...
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 10 . 1/28
After a shaky first chapter, I am really enjoying this! You've nailed Darcy's inner voice, and Loki.
2,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »