Reviews for Funny That Way
Not gonna lie, I can read smut with a straight face, but when Loki gets all cute and stuff. I just like... Grin like an idiot! I love the way you write!
crashofthebyzantium chapter 35 . 4/9
The humour! Such a brilliant piece of writing! I love it!
maipigen chapter 35 . 4/7
THIS WAS A BRILLIANT STORY
Bubbly Girl13 chapter 35 . 4/1
Love this story so much! Have you ever considered writing a story about Tony and Pepper from this story and how they got together and everything? Because that would be epic! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl13
Ruby of Raven chapter 35 . 3/30
Loved this so much. XD You had me laughing so hard through out the story. It was truly amazing. I loved this! I can't wait for their to be a sequel. You might already have it posted. So, now I'm going to go over to your profile and see for myself if there is more Loki and Darcy fun to be had.
I've been having a terrible week and I'm so glad I found your fic! Characters were complex and interactions were hilarious and I enjoyed every single chapter. Thanks for writing!
Freddysgirl21345 chapter 1 . 3/18
keep up the good work love it
I absolutely LOVE the character of Tony. I love him in the movies, and I love RDJ in general but you uncensored style of writing makes me think of how he would actually speak if he weren't censored by Hollywood.

As proof of my amusement, my computer and wall to my left are now dripping with tea because I spit it all out when Tony called the Bifrost a 'disco tube of sparkly death'. Brilliant.
SavvyJackie chapter 35 . 3/13
A great fanfic! You had me laughing hysterically all the way through. Well written and clever. Thank you for writing it!

Sincerely,

SavvyJackie
Camimari chapter 35 . 3/12
I absolutely LOVE how you wrote especially Loki :D Hell, I might have actually become a fan of after this.
Will be looking forward to anything else you should deem to upload :)
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 35 . 3/12
I adored this story. It had me giggling like a madwoman in public. Seriously, people were giving me odd looks. But this story was amazing, so it was worth it. I hope you write a sequel, even if it's just a series of one-shots. Astrid's life is going to be so interesting! Keep writing!
Poppyseed Pomphrey chapter 3 . 3/8
Anyone else find it hilarious that all I got outta the chapter is that Loki used Darcys panties as a slingshot?
I have loved and enjoyed your story from chapter one all the way to chapter 35.
The lurking unknown sounds like a fearsome and deadly creature.
Anonymous chapter 26 . 3/6
It has gotten really suspenseful and the wait to find out what is happening is great and harsh.
1,891 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »