Reviews for Funny That Way
anna123 chapter 35 . 10/13
This story was great. Well written and amusing. I enjoyed reading it a lot! :)
YoChicken chapter 35 . 7/30
YoChicken chapter 27 . 7/30
OMG I cried the whole way through the chapter :'(
YoChicken chapter 23 . 7/30
ahahaha
loved the chapter, and especially the A/N at the end :'D
YoChicken chapter 16 . 7/30
LOL poor Darcy /3
and Tony was so nice! :D
YoChicken chapter 9 . 7/30
ahahahah Darcy is fabulous! can't wit to see if she manages to write with permanent marker on his skin!
YoChicken chapter 2 . 7/30
OMG I just found this story and I'm already in love! I laughed all the way through this chapter ahahah
Rebmul chapter 35 . 7/6
and then the story died and no epilogue was had which is a crying shame since this is one of the best stories I have ever read
This was my very first avengers/lokidarcy fic and man did I enjoy it. Great story, I had to read it all in one day
AvidReader chapter 35 . 4/14
What a wonderful fanfic! You captured the characters' voices quite impressively - those of Darcy, Loki, and Thor I found most impressive. Even Pepper Potts and Thor were top-notch. I love that you went with the boringness of Thor and Jane, which there is the vibe of in the movies. Sigh. Sequel?

That's probably too much to hope for considering this was last updated in 2012, but hey! You never know!
Thor
Thor 1
A biopic film focusing on Thor, how he grew from a petulant little boy, to a boisterous teenager, to a full grown, wise man with excitements of a little child. Also, he has to deal with his brother he loved-and still loved, who was slipping way, way to the darkness
Thor 2
The focal point is on Jane. She was transported to Asgard, and then met all of Thor's crazy friends. Interestingly she housed something Malekith was searching form, and she knew NOTHING!
Thor 3
This time, the focus point is on Loki and Sigyn. You see, after all these years. Loki is completely and utterly obsessed with Sigyn. So to complete his poinsous dream he set off to find her. To his utter surprise she not only changed, but also she is the Harley Quinn of MCU. Their romance not only slayed every single Thor character with their schemes and lies, but also, THEIR ROMANCE IS THE MAIN CAUSE FOR RAGNAROK!

Thor is THE King Arthur. From glory to troubles to ultimate downfall caused by two crazy lovers and the lies interwined between all the others. I loved everything in it: the Shakespearan madness, the speech, the themes, everything. Branagh is pure genius to create such characters
Next up we have the Inhumans, THE Wizard of Oz of MCU, by Tim Burton!

For your information, Sigyn is the Marilyn Monroe of the MCU. Sly, seductive, witty and fun, she is the favorite instigator, the Golden Girl, one whom you would never believe that her turbulent romance that caused Ragnarok. Aslo? She is based on Queen Guinevere.
firequeen8569 chapter 35 . 4/7
Will there be an epilogue? This was amazing!
StarlitStar chapter 35 . 3/26
great story thanks for sharing
2,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »