Reviews for Funny That Way
Devils'kin chapter 35 . 9/6
So I’ve read this story a few times now and it is still one of my favorite DarcyxLoki stories. But I’m still waiting on the epilogueI was seriously hoping for Tony to babysit and having to call Uncle Steve because Pepper had an emergency.
Very well in the top 10% of fanfiction writers. No detectable grammar errors, great convincing dialogue and plot pacing. A pleasure to read..
Jaeger2016 chapter 35 . 6/28
Have to say amazing story! Was trying to not burst out in strange giggles at odd times. Probably my favorite fanfiction in probably forever.
littlebeachhut chapter 21 . 6/14
Oh my god, Tony's quips kill me. He's amazing.
Alnifenen chapter 1 . 6/13
I just wanted to say that I read this a while ago and I spent the last week looking for it. It's incredible and I will always re-read it!
T-tawny chapter 35 . 5/10
Goddamn so good!
T-tawny chapter 24 . 5/10
Gods above. I love this fic so much.
T-tawny chapter 2 . 5/8
I'm rereading this again! Curses it's so good.
el33ri chapter 35 . 4/10
:D:D:D:D
Wynni chapter 24 . 2/24
O. M.G. Thank you, thank you, for keeping the Thrym thing, it truly is one of the absolute best of the Old Norse myths.
Thedarklingwitch chapter 12 . 2/14
First read this last year, definately one of the best Loki stories ever! Trouble putting it down & getting on with my day even reading it the 2nd time! Utterly brilliant!
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 7 . 1/14
hi mrE
i read your stories years ago and just rediscovered them. always a pleasure... Have a lovely year x
JenniferEsther chapter 35 . 1/9
Excellent story.
despicable chapter 35 . 1/3
Amazing story! I really liked your characters - Darcy, Loki and Tony were simply awesome and you wrote their personalities and interactions perfectly! This is exactly what I was hoping for when I started looking for Darcy/Loki fics.
You made me burst out laughing multiple times, I haven't laughed that hard for a long time :D Thank you for this gem! This would be splendid as a movie :)
nklewisgmail.com chapter 12 . 12/16/2018
Guess what? I just read chapter 12 and decided it’s my favorite chapter thus far. These characters are so much fun, and I love how organic their interactions feel. Great pacing, too!
2,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »