Reviews for Funny That Way
Imogene19 chapter 35 . 10/17
I read and reread this fic all year long, PLEASE POST THAT EPILOGUE OH MY GOD
Just loved this! Laughed so hard and enjoyed reading it!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 35 . 9/3
I love this so much. Brilliant job, and thanks for sharing.
TheQuestionIsAlwaysMangoes chapter 17 . 8/21
Tony telling Loki was f-ing brilliant I was wheezing
the Honeycomb chapter 29 . 7/13
You know... Tony really should have been in his iron man suit. How else would he have gotten to a remote part off the desert so quickly?
the Honeycomb chapter 22 . 7/13
Wait... I thought Darcy came from an abusive family? Am I remembering wrong?
the Honeycomb chapter 21 . 7/13
I didn't come here to hate Jane but I REALLY don't like this Jane. I would have dropped her fast, but oh well.
the Honeycomb chapter 21 . 7/13
Here we are 21 chapters in and now I'm feeling that we're stepping too far away from Loki God of Mischief and towards Loki Upstanding Citizen Who Just Wants To Be Accepted. And while that may be true he is A VERY PRIVATE CREATURE. I can't believe that he would willingly reveal the thing he hates most about himself so freely in front of a crew of SHIELD. He would've taken his brother away if he didn't want to wait. Startling people is in NO WAY a sufficient replacement for true mischief.
MarvelShiper19374 chapter 25 . 6/12
Ok so i searched that and your not lying who wants to smell like someone else and why are you spraying him on your pillow i may have a little crush on Loki but I've never wanted to sleep on a pillow that smelled like him. To each there own
TashaRose chapter 35 . 6/9
LOVED rereading this story today. EPIC novel length story. Love the Tasertricks. I love how you started it ... then took us back ... then moved it ahead again. Great job!
Mikitsukami chapter 35 . 4/16
This was an amazing story! I especially like the balance you've struck between being sexy and fun and being serious, that's really hard to do, and you did it flawlessly! I can't wait to read more of your work.
natashaa78 chapter 35 . 3/8
This was so good! Loved it!
SomebodyLost chapter 35 . 2/19
I have a job that demands 3 hours of OT a day. Which means 12 plus hours away from home to work and brave the traffic. Which means I need to sleep immediately or lose the chance when I get home.

I blame you.

It was SO GOOD. I binge read this in two days! I never really shipped Loki with anyone, or Darcy with anyone, but this?! You just opened my eyes. This is canon now.

I love well-written crackships. When I saw the summary I just clicked on the link, bemused and amused, and I didn't know I'd be spending my next days glued to the screen.

Thanks for writing. This was awesome. Please make the sequel.
This was such a good story, i literally stayed up all night reading it, I'm super sleepy but it was worth it lol i love the bond between Tony and Loki, the quips back and forth had me laughing like a crazy person. I also love the support, family values, and the friendship appreciation everyone excludes in your story, it was refreshing to read. I have to admit first and foremost i like Darcy to be paired with Steve or Bucky but i do enjoy a well executed fanfiction of her with Loki which is exactly what yours was. Thank you for sharing your story.
Nienna Perks chapter 35 . 12/2/2019
Re-read it all over again. Fave tasertricks ever!
2,266 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »