Reviews for Funny That Way
Booklovinkitten chapter 21 . 10/17
omfgmy stomach hurts from laughing
SuperReader3000 chapter 35 . 5/22
This was a delight! Thank you for writing it!
MessyBrownCurls chapter 21 . 4/20
The couple I’ve me so much of Morticia Gomez energy I love it so much I’m reading this the third time. Thank you for sharing!
PhoenixRadar chapter 1 . 3/16
Bahaha.. What a good start!
Your fic was recommended by a friend, so I ended up here! :D
Fandral, you rake (affectionate)! xD Surprised that he didn't turn to dust right there because of Frigga's arched eyebrow.
*gasp* So the Thread of Bestla punishment is voluntary and can be taken off? I don't have much idea of the Norse myth, except for what I've gained from the movies and other fics I've read.
Hehehe... warning Loki of the consequences, well, it sure sounds promising, since he disappeared on Darcy basically. ;)
me again chapter 15 . 3/13
ugh your loki voice is excellente
stillhere chapter 1 . 3/13
i’m rereading this in 2022 and this fic is STILL damn good
“Congratulate us” .. I can actually hear Loki say this. Lol!
Love this!
Pillages your villages.. Lmfao!
Yes chapter 20 . 9/29/2021
Darcy’s over share, was the bomb had me grinning ear to ear the whole way through! Maybe even blushing too
Knz chapter 19 . 8/25/2021
YOURE AMAZING. I just have to tell you I have never audibly laughed more from a fanfic then I have from this one. Your story building and characters are just amazing! I feel like I’m truthfully there and the amount of building you’ve done in only 19 chapters is not only incredible but I feel like I’ve been reading longer than I have yet it never felt rushed. Thank you, thank you! May you continue to write and live a wonderful life.
T-tawny chapter 3 . 7/8/2021
Fantastic and yes I'm back AGAIN
Bb34 chapter 35 . 6/24/2021
Fox May chapter 1 . 3/2/2021
I love this story. I think I reread it every four or five months. There are parts that almost make me want to experience being mom. I think your writing is excellent and if you ever wrote a follow up I would definitely read.
Great work.
KelseySmiler chapter 35 . 2/10/2021
Hi just read this for the 3rd time and just wanna say how much I love it! Wish that we got that epilogue you mentioned but still such a great story! Perfect characterisations of both of these characters!
2,294 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »