Reviews for Funny That Way
nklewisgmail.com chapter 15 . 9/12
Loving these characters! Thank you for bringing them into existence, and thank you for all the recs!
Elise chapter 35 . 9/2
Wow. I don't quite know where to start. I have been reading this since yesterday and I ended up staying up till five in the morning completely hooked.
This was an amazing read. I love the characters so much already, but you wrote Darcy so brilliantly that I love her even more. I admit that I would be completely embarassed to meet her if she talked about her sex life to me but damn was that entertaining to read!
I like that not everything was rosy with Odin, even in the end, because I think such deep hurts need *a lot* of time to heal. And Odin really is a narcissistic bastard, even if he loves Loki.
I love the inclusion of Tony and his friendship with Loki. I do agree that those two definitely would hit it off. And my goodness Tony on Odin's throne was absolutely hilarious!
There are so many brilliant things in this story, the plot, the characters and their interactions, the writing (so funny and dramatic!), I had so much fun while reading. Thank you so much for sharing!
geenakmom chapter 35 . 8/23
Simply adore this story! So happy I found it.
Joie Cullen chapter 31 . 8/13
I have been reading this nonstop since Friday and you’ve made me laugh, cry, drool, laugh again... you’ve perfected these characters and I don’t want this to ever end! 4 more chapters! *gasp*
Michitsujo Megami chapter 1 . 8/6
reading this story again. Probably for at last the 50th time. I'm awful at leaving reviews, apologies for that. this is my favorite story. I was hooked when you were first writing it, waiting impatiently for each chapter to be posted, and it has not lost any appeal since. this is amazing, and is be shocked if you were not a renowned author in rl. just cannot tell you how much I love this!
ForksintheRoad chapter 35 . 8/3
Wow! I enjoyed every single word of all 36 chapters. Such snark-tastic dialog. All of it! (And so very glad to have stumbled across this as a completed work. Wonderful binge read.) Thanks for sharing your imagination and writing skills.

Forks
ForksintheRoad chapter 2 . 8/2
Crying laughing. Love Darcy baiting Loki: do you juggle?
Drunk darcy is the best
SaiyaCat chapter 5 . 7/21
Hahahahaha
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 7/20
HAhahahahaha He Stole her Pantys Epic
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/20
wwow
Jade Bottle chapter 35 . 7/15
Totally worth reading. I was never a Loki fan but I love Darcy and this fic is awesome and you wrote them both in a believable way. -claps-
Jade Bottle chapter 31 . 7/15
“They fell for each other despite themselves, despite their better judgement. Love like theirsrooted in passionwas a violent thing. Love that comes suddenly is no less enduring than that which builds over time. But, it is so much more volatile.” I fell in love with this line. Like in love. I hope you don’t mind I used it for my own story as a summary just... love it. This story has been great!
Jade Bottle chapter 25 . 7/15
You terrible person! I was eating cereal and when I read part of the names and “Loka” got thrown in... I spit milk all over my phone! Lol thank you for the laugh
lesbiansassemble chapter 35 . 7/3
That last comment was mine btw, forgot to log in :')
2,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »